Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Edgar V @ MIA Review

CrzyC1414779017

I got to MIA about 1015 and walked right in, I believe it was Eric Valez spinning the usual 93.1 tunes. Ran into some friends from years ago...what a shock!!! Went into the dining room ready to try this great food everyone has been talking about. The waitstaff (well my waiter) needs to get a clue but the food was absolutely amazing. Im talking this is the best dinner Ive had since I moved here 3 years ago!!! (I had the Red Snapper Yacht Club)

So about 1100 I am sitting there talking and having dinner when I see Eric & Chaflas walking away from the restaurant/club so I run outside to see whats up. The story is that they cant get in because they have on sneakers and dont have any chics with them. So I immediately look for Garfield, introduce myself and ask if there is any way to get them in. Garfield informs me that there is a dress code. I was kind of surprised by this since this place is always hyped by their no hassle door policy. I will admit guys that personally I would have dressed up a little more if I were you but then again, its Monday night in Hollywood...who knew??? So, they dont get in and I go back inside. Then I start looking around and paying attenion to what people are wearing...and I get pissed. Ok...if you are gonna have a dress code enforce it for everyone...not just a select few. There were plenty of guys that had on sneakers and clothing similiar to Eric & Chaflas. There were also a few women who looked like they just folded up their box home and decided to come in and try to score a couple of drinks. Anway, enough of that.

I go back in and EdgarV is on the decks and I was quite surprised at what he was playing. I kinda figured that he might play a housier set because this isnt exactly a nightclub but I was dead wrong. Edgar started strong and kept it up until I left at 1am. I believe he ended up playing until 2 but there was no way I could stay that late. I started out the night at the back of the room, trying to just be an observer but the beats just took over and I ended up in front of the "booth" dancing most of the night. I have to give BIG THANKS to "DA MAN" as he played 2 of my favorite tracks BACK TO BACK!!! If I was an "OMFG I DIE" person, I certainly would have!!!

Its so funny to look around the room at all the stereotypes. You have...the drunk chic that cant walk without grabbing onto everyone she passes, the drunk whore dancing with every guy she sees, the guys that dance like they have no bones, the meathead (and plenty of them), the people saying..."WTF is this music??? But I like it!", and then you have the CP crew fisting pumping, having a good time, and feeling every note that comes out of those speakers...you cant beat it!!!

Thanks to EDGAR V, MIA, and 93.1 for bringing us the music we love...even on a Monday night.

Eric & Chaflas, sorry you missed it. I hope you come back next time.

CP Crew that was in the house...Flip, TheMrs, Tranzwhore & friend, Maria & bro, MDamon and whoever else I missed...Good Times!!!

Where was the CJ crew???

All i have to say is thats BULSHIT about eric not able to get in for wearing sneakers, unreal, these places have to be sooooooooooooooooooooo anal. Anyways good seeing some of the crew out and finally meeting tranzwhore, Edgar, wow threw down a great two hr set, had to leave to get up nice and early this morning to get shit done, but Pics will be up in a day or so!!!

Damon 2.0