Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Bling's Ferry Corsten @ Space Review

Bling

Bling's Ferry Corsten @ Space Review

The smile on my face as I left the club speaks volumes.

Ok first things first I met so many new people, unfortunately i cant remember a lot of screenames because they post on cooljunkie and Tranceaddict.

Ok first off to my kick ass crew

1 Miriam (I know u were diggin the choons at the end my dear

2 Mdamon (u crazy sob..stop pushing me LOL j/k..

3 Carrisa (dancing up a storm as always, great to see u of course)

4 Arturo (what can we say the man is a legend

Great to see:

5 Biz (nice seeing u for that short time

6 Buster (mad props to you .. thanks for the pic and mentioning me on the broadcast.. just knowing i was mentioned i cant tell u the depths of death i reached LOL)

7) Markus and Heather (always a pleasure.. cant find any more down to earth and sweet people.. thanks for the awesome pic .. i love it, as well as your promo markus

8) POD (yes Dan didnt give me the bird this time.... we straight now ... POD is cool yo

9)Trojanman

10)bobalou (sorry u felt so sick but great to see u dancing it up at the end of the nite)

Great to meet from cooljunkie i think or TA

1)trancemonkey (the pleasure was all mine)

2)Levelistic (hope i got the spelling correct)

The TA crew

1) I only got one of your names down Jan great to meet you..

I must say the women on TA are all

very cute....... y muy caliente

And to my number one fan hope to hear from you soon

I know a bunch of you i saw from cp and we talked a lot i feel like a moron for not remembering ur names. right now but u know who u are.. had a blast with you guys... and thanks for all the kind words

Ok on to the review......

Ok i walk in and the hip hop room isnt hip hop markus is spinning

whooo hooo.. first person that comes up to me is heather as well as some TA's who love my OMFG I DIE shirt. markus sees the shirt and laughs and points at me from the booth.

Arturo absolutely dies when he sees the shirt Its all out of respect dawg for the man arturo

Ok so then i just chill and talk to heather for a bit as well as trojanman and his lady friend.

so then heather asks me to help markus carry his vinyl to the main room booth OMFGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG I died... what an honor to carry the man's vinyl's..

Seriously, markus each and every week takes me on a journey with his progressive sounds and just carrying his vinyls was really cool

ok so now im chillin in the booth with the TA's and arturo great time.

Markus takes the decks and kicks butt as always.

around 2 i think, ferry takes over..... OMFG this is why trance is the shizzle.... ferry just dropped all his great tracks

From hardcore fist pumping trance to great slow paced vocals the set had it all. Much better than his set back in august IMHO.

Ok so during this time I get a pic with buster and markus and heather. but the cool part was buster comes down to me and tells me he mentions me on the broadcast

OMFGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGg

gg I DIE

What a shock.. it really doesnt get much better then this.... I have all of clubplanet to thank (yeah i know it sounds like an Oscar's speech) but seriously i want to thank all my clubplanet friends for being so cool with me and letting me have such a blast and express myself in the only way i can

DANCE MY ASS OFF

after this nite i plan to join tranceaddict as well at the request of several people

Love ya guys

Thanks for makin my new years start off on the right track

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest vanbuurenfan

my dear god, what a night. last night made me remember what trance music is all about. ferry had the crowd in a frenzy. amazing night! 8)

Guest zero

yea i don't like trance lately but last night just blew me away. ferry played really well. I also got to meet levelistic, crzyc, and one other member but i didnt really catch his name but really cool people ... crzyc thanks .... hope to see you people more and meet more cool junkie members

Guest trancelator

What a kick ass night! Ferry rocked the place. I am glad I got to meet Crzyc and Bling. I vaguely remember meeting the infamous pod as well. I guess the blurry thing that people were talking about really does happen in the wee hours. ;D

I know Miriam too, she's m y girlll---

I really cant wait to meet you all....in march---we need to get the miami and nyc crews conjoined, at least some of us must get together.

8)

bling who is your # 1 fan? did you meet someone special? that is always the best....

yea i don't like trance lately but last night just blew me away.  ferry played really well.  I also got to meet levelistic, crzyc, and one other member but i didnt really catch his name but really cool people ... crzyc thanks .... hope to see you people more and meet more cool junkie members

No prob... ;D

Guest LISALOCA

Hey guys I just woke up. Last night was incredible....wow!! I love house but damn Ferry f$$@ed me up. I thought i was on Apollo 13!! 8)

I saw crzy c again and i met trancelater and if course mdamon(he had me going) ;D

And i finally met Levelistic(sexy) in the middle of the night.

I missed everyone else :'(. I was looking for trancemonkey, pod, and other CJ but no luck.

Anyways i had agreat time. Hopefully we all see eachother again.

Ferry was great!!

Guest trancemonkey

Hey guys, Sorry I am writing so late, I got up about 3 hours ago and had to recuperate. ;D

Just wanted to say I thought Ferry was great and I had an awesome time. Also wanted to say it was great meeting some CJs at Space. Now I can finally put a face to the names!

Blingbling, sorry about my boyfriend not believing you're blingbling. He really swore you were tranceman!

And Carisa, I guess you made it home o.k. and found your ride! Thanks for being really nice and going out of your way to introduce everyone.

Trancelator and levelistic, it was also awesome meeting you both! Sorry I missed you lisaloca, but when I asked Carisa you had left with your boyfriend to another part of the club. For sure we have to try and meet somewhere else, maybe at Crobar with Edgar V on Friday?

And to anyone else I might have left out, I am sorry, but the vision was VERY blurry last night and the memory was pretty much gone too.

Oh, and pod, it was a pleasure meeting you and your tool. ;)

Guest JMT
Yeah everything he said...I'll post my review later as I just got home. Peeps we missed last night....JMT and DDG...where were you guys????

Nick you shoulda been there man...CJ was representing even more than CP!!! ;D

I wuz there. i didnt make it to Space until about 1:00 since my friends were all late meeting up. Ferry was grrrrrrrrrrrreat!!!!!!! sorry, i was late but i actually walked by the "meeting area" like 3 times but i didnt see you and I have no idea who anyone else looks like. it just looked like random people standing around. i was wearing a green and white shirt, dark pants and shades. but...... my night took a horrid turn around 4. most of the night i was on the dance floor over by the elevator with my 3 friends i came with. well apparently someone from upstairs above us dropped a f-ing beer bottle and it landed square on my friends head!!! security came over to check it out, and she had to be taken outside to recover. talk about a BUZZKILL! she ended up being ok, just a "looney toons" style, pointy goose egg on her head, but she had leave after that. very disappointing, but what can you do? i have never heard of anything like that happening before. hopefully, the staff will keep their word and hook us up next time.

so i need to know.... how long did he play to???

Guest JMT
JMT he played till like 5:00 am to 5:10 I believe then LP took the decks

thanks. so it was just about as long as last time.

WHAT A CRAZY NIGHT,

I have to tell you that for the first time, that was a massive gathering of not only TA's from around the area but of other peeps from Clubplanet and Cooljunkie. Beginning of the night when Markus was opening the vibe from the crowd was insane, standing up in the booth jumping up and down getting the crowd going with the whistle was an amazing rush, HOLY SHITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!

The place was packed last night but not to a point in which u couldnt even move like PVD last month at space. Markus did like always a kick ass set with a bunch of crowd favorites and some others.

Ferry took over the decks a lil after 2 and the place was crazy. From my opinion he tore it up but I think his performance back in august and his set in Orlando in Nov was better, but whatever he never disappoints, never have never will.

It was good seeing of the Tranceaddict/Cooljunkie/Clubplanet peeps, Big shoutout goes to the secuirty guard watching the wall that houses teh DJ booth, only myself and Miriam were able to rest against it, anyone else he told to move along, lololol pretty funny!!!

Miriam, me and you owned that lil part of the dance floor and to the TA/CP/CJ peeps as well, no one can come into our lil turf and dance their asses off, we have to show them whats up, OH YEAH!!!

Anyways thats all for now, It was a great time hanging out with all of you, Including 93.1's Buster, what a funny character, but till the next time, another great time of music, the crowd and all of our worlds come together, defintaly next time, WE WILL DO THIS AGAIN!!!

Damon 2.0

Guest LeVeL
 well apparently someone from upstairs above us dropped a f-ing beer bottle and it landed square on my friends head!!!   security came over to check it out, and she had to be taken outside to recover.  talk about a BUZZKILL!  she ended up being ok, just a "looney toons" style, pointy goose egg on her head, but she had leave after that.  very disappointing, but what can you do?  i have never heard of anything like that happening before.

Well JMT...........I was by the Elevator when I saw someone got hit by the bottle.........its too bad that it had to be your friends. But its unfortunate that people have to do that, it can certainly fuck up a clubbers night.I hope your girl friend is doing alright I know that shit must of hurt. Nobody deserves that!!

As for the Night I arrived at the venue @ 1am and was shcoked to see they were still accepting passwords, I really enjoyed meeting all of you........including CryzC(Thats My Girl),Trancelator, Zero(Thanks For the Cigarrette), Trancemonkey(Cutee! ;D), Bling-Bling(Mr. OMG I Die), Lisa Loca( Its too bad we couldn't chill as long you certainly look crazy, your name suites you)........I had a good night dancing next to these wonderful clubbers.......all you guys have the Vibe that is needed in a dancefloor. Also dont let me forget the Pod......thanks for being so down to earth, I enjoyed our conversation and for the I.D. on the Track Roland was spinning in the Terrace........its Junior Jack- The Hype.....right.

As for Ferry he blew the roof out the Club.........playing tracks like Agnelli & Nelson, Holding on to Nothing,System F-Solstice, Ferry Corsten-Rock your Body Rock, Ferry Corsten- Punk, Oceanlab- Satellite(Above and Beyond Remix),and even for the encoure he played a new Ferry Corsten Production I dont really dont know the name of the song ect.....there are so many others. And then after Ferry Played Louis Puig dropped the neeedle on the monster rock Katana-Tribal Shock........I love dat song.......wow.

As for Markus Schulz he dropped tracks like Oceanlab-Satellite(Markus Schulz Coldharber Remix), Lili Hayden-anything(Gabriel and Dresden Dub), Depeche Mode - Only When I Loose Myself (Lexicon Avenue Remix)<~~~This song had all the junkies singing to it,Agoria - La Onzieme Marche (Phil Kieran Remix)<~~I LOVE THIS TRACK, Luke Chable & Danny Bonicci - Ride,Andain - Beautiful Things (Markus Schulz Shadows Of Coldharbour Remix), and the Jam of the night.........Markus Schulz pres. Elevation - Clear Blue

But overall it was a great night hopefully we can meet again.........as for Carissa your so fucking cool girl its rediculous........ ;D 8)

Markus also dropped a SICK "Behind Blue Eyes" track!!!!

I promise my review later but most everything has already been stated. Thanks for the compliment Levelistic and also for the use of your cell phone...YOU ARE A LIFESAVER!!!! ;D

That song was off the chain, one of my best nights at space, in my opinion better than when I was there for Tiesto on 7/4. Ferry you rock!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and Space is the the best club in town, don't care what anyone says.

The energy was so alive, what a awesome night, woke up myself at 6 pm and still not recovered fully. The best part is that is was free, I've seen bigger names and have paid to see them, Ferry was better and FREE!

Way to go Space and Cool Junkie of course for always keeping me informed, you guys are the bomb, sorry I didn't get to meet any of you, the place was so packed I probably would have never found you anyway.

WHAT A NIGHT!!! I'm still on a high from it, WOW!