Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Bling's Ferry Corsten @ Space Review

Bling

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

but dont you want to be near the beach too??  everyone staying downtown!  that is depressing.  I know the big clubs are there....and you avoid traffic and all that....but shit ....  i dont know.  this is disappointing to me.  

Dont worry honey, you will be sick of me by the time you leave. Just dont forget your phone charger. ;)

Guest JMT
but dont you want to be near the beach too??  everyone staying downtown!  that is depressing.  I know the big clubs are there....and you avoid traffic and all that....but shit ....  i dont know.  this is disappointing to me.  

i somewhat agree, but that ride back to the beach at noon the next day can be brutal.

Guest ddg

the beach is sweet and all, but in my situation, im there friday night for pvd, ultra sat (wherever after that) and sunday is tiesto..its just too crowded for me, i like a little room, and i like the hotels downtown more...hopefully a group of us will have rooms downtown(like me and whoever else) and then some other junkies will be at the beach so we could all party before or after the bigger events at the different places...

Guest JMT

OMG! Just clicked on that,  thank you so much,  instant flashback of Space, thank you for putting a smile on my face!!! :)

I aim to please. ;) I downloaded that file and play it every 3 minutes.... still not tired of it.