Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Where to Go

eyekue

A few of my friend from Denver is comming down to miami for new years and i wanted to show them a good time. One of them is a DJ and they all really love house music so whats the best club to go to on new years and around that time

Guest bcnjunkie
Space and Nerve for the quality tracks...crobar will be commercial house for the most part.

u think so ?, I dunno dude, Pedro does a very good job in VIP and Juan Mejia was rocking it pretty good this past friday !

Guest bcnjunkie

Nerve, Space def. gotta go ! but if you like the upscale exclusive, Mynt is da place but gotta play the part ! plus Crobar has a good mix of people and music !

Guest bcnjunkie

EyeKue, if afterhours r your thing, check out NV afterhours on saturday morning and Space afterhours on sunday morning.

I too am looking for an excuse to get down to Miami before the end of the year.

Can anyone suggest a spot and date that would merit flying down for a day or two?

I've been looking at the clubs' Web sites, and can't find any info more that a week out.

A jaunt down there after XMas but before NYE would be fantastic.

Thanks,

Corey

Guest dopeydnb

YES gerry kelly is the one who brought hip hop to level in a desperate act to try to save his crappy club. and go figure.... level is closed.... i wouldnt go to nerve for his party nor would i waste 50 bucks on space, as commercial as it gets. if you want some house, on dec 28 THE CHURCH will be held at soho lounge. Dj Shannon which spins monday nights at crobar will be spinning at the church in the bottom room. The Church was a successful party for over a decade and we plan to bring out again in full force and hopefully better than ever.

any questions email v2promo01@netscape.net