Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Level closes this weekend...

Guest nickjunkie

Guest LeVeL

dude could u be any more of a kiss ass? saleen hates trance.period. were u there for armin van buuren at opium? place was packed and people were dancing their asses off, so dont give me the trance wont work there speach. you are funny levelistic, always bitching about diversity and why why why isnt there more trance. :'( then a trance dj comes along to a great venue and its "i agree with saleen". in a few days you will be saying trance sucks and change your name to levelistic351. ::)

Whos kissing ass here, Vanbuuren it looks like your lost, because the only reason I agree with Saleen is because Marco V is a Big Room DJ.......who deserves to play in a big Venue like Level or Space. Unfortunately Marco V is not that known here in Miami and because there hasn't been to much promotion about this event I would think this event will bomb out with not ass much people turning out to view the event. I For one will be one of the people @ Opium that night, I love Trance and even with all the cheese tracks being released now in days I always tend to find a trance track that I can connect to. So Van Buuren stop being so ignorant man it seems like in the past weeks you have not taken a liking to me, eventhough I dont care. Hopefully you can show to the event and we can party.

Guest vanbuurenfan

Whos kissing ass here, Vanbuuren it looks like your lost, because the only reason I agree with Saleen is because Marco V is a Big Room DJ.......who deserves to play in a big Venue like Level or Space. Unfortunately Marco V is not that known here in Miami and because there hasn't been to much promotion about this event I would think this event will bomb out with not ass much people turning out to view the event. I For one will be one of the people @ Opium that night, I love Trance and even with all the cheese tracks being released now in days I always tend to find a trance track that I can connect to. So Van Buuren stop being so ignorant man it seems like in the past weeks you have not taken a liking to me, eventhough I dont care. Hopefully you can show to the event and we can party.

i disslike people who have trouble forming their own opinion. ;D

Guest LeVeL

i disslike people who have trouble forming their own opinion.  ;D

I sense a Hip Hop Reject in Van Buuren. So yeah no need to get rowdy. There is no need in you feeling me anyways you got the right for your opinion. So be easyyy manizziiiee. ;D :D 8)