Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Markus Schulz

Guest dSj

Guest dSj

I never read anything about him on this board... I know he's been resident at Space for some time so I was just wondering what you all think about him and how he compares to some of the other Miami DJs.

Guest LeVeL

You know now that you mention it, I still haven't actually heard his set @ Space (I mean 34). I always tend to skip his set and instead head to the Patio. I only listen to his Global Dee-jay broadcast. But he seems like a good dee-jay .....I certainly like that Clear Blue Production.

Guest r3nz0

He is a bad-ass DJ, a great producer, and an even cooler person.  

He's in my top 5 DJ's for sure, along with Edgar, Roland, and Oscar.

Guest LeVeL

Well House-Kitty it doesn't take too much talent to take a picture like that..........all you have to do is, do not stay still just before you take your picture....and waaallaaa you have a picture similar to Pods picture. I hope this helps you out.

Guest pod

mhmm..and all's it takes to fly an F-22 is hit the big green go button in the cockpit...well that's not too far off, but without reading the EXIF data, if it is still present in the image, I'd like to ask you a few questions.

1. What shutter speed would you employ?

2. Flash sync? Or no flash?

3. Did you go over and talk to the light director in terms he can understand, not just "uhhh gimme a white light" and set it up?

4. Aperture?

5. ISO?

All that and more goes into most of my shots. Again, I'll ask you to provide a link to your work. Fair is fair.

Guest LeVeL

Well no need to get like that, I am just giving House-Kitty some advice. It just doesn't take too much talent to get a picture like that. I for example have picture's like that I have taken with my Canon Digital Camera and they have come out exactly like your pics.

Guest LeVeL

lol!!!! I unfortunately dont have a website, but if you can somehow upload my pics, I'll be glad to show you. Pod this is not about you....and your pics, I got over them. Its nothing out of the ordinary to me.

Guest pod

well, just find a imagehost somewhere, there's plenty...snapfish, pbase, etc...

I'm not saying that my photos take some sort of herculean effort to produce...in a club I don't have the time nor the inclination to shoot the cover of Vogue each time...not to brag, but I can shoot that way too. I'm a photojournalist, not a fine art photographer by trade. Some of the most famous photos in the world have horrible composition, and took an instant to produce...but it's what was captured that counts. Someday I'll have free time and be able to go out and produce what one would classify perhaps as fine art...but then again, some photojournalistic photos have been considered fine art for years now...look at the work of Bresson, Halsted, and other contemporary PJs, you've got gigantic LightJet enlargments of their work hanging in MOMA, the Louve, and so forth...who knows, maybe one day when I finally piss someone off enough to get shot and killed, my own photos will be worth a fortune, and there'll be a substantial price on my original 35s, 120s, and DVD backups.

All's I'm asking is, you act like it's easy to do but you haven't backed it up yet, then when someone actually compliments a photo I took, you jump on and are like "Oh, I can do that too, it's sooo easy"...in other words, bad monkey! You're just being obnoxious...then when I ask to see your own body of work, you give me some lame excuse about not being able to post them anywhere...like I said before, there's so many cheap and free imagehosts...how else do you think websites like FARK get by? And when you finally do put them up somewhere, I'm not going to be like "Oh, that's easy..." I'm going to either yield to your superior talent, or offer constructive criticism.

met markus for the 1st time like 2 months ago ... really kool guy .. & great dj .. cant wait to see him again at space whenever he gets back 8) 8)

hmm..okay...lets not get into a pissing contest folks. POD you pics rox. I still think I recall that night you da man climbing on shit and all, so I guess I have seen you...Nontheless the pics are always a treat...

oh btw

sup CrazyC

see ya soon. i will be at @34 for Sander

later all

Harold