Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Song ID

Guest peekhour

hey peeks....yeah i posted about 150 songs a while ago, but the list has grown...pretty soon i will post alot of exit songs for everyone!!!! so prepare soon for a whole Exit setlist!!! i have most of the songs for you!!

------------------

For Guestlist To Exit, SoundFactory, Cream, or Webster Hall E-Mail Me.... Kvanzile9@hotmail.com

SN: KyleVZ99

"Games don't affect children. I mean if Pac-Man affected us when we were kids, we'd all be running around in dark rooms munching on pills and listening to repetitive music"

My Your Pupils Are Big.....ECSTASY!!!

Unfortunately draper's track list hasnt changed much, shit if I had to play for a crowd liek that every week, i would be TOP of and buying imports like crazy every week. the guy slacks. its like a joke to him.

------------------

a mind stretched by new dimensions can never be the same again

Your laughing at me cause I am different? Shit, im laughing at you cause your all the fucking same!

reguardless of who is spinning, exit fridays own factory fridays. period. factory sat's are another story.

i love my exit smile.gif

------------------

a mind stretched by new dimensions can never be the same again

Your laughing at me cause I am different? Shit, im laughing at you cause your all the fucking same!

hey djfabioc...i posted the exit list under "music" it says something like EXIT songs for all!!! enjoy!!

------------------

For Guestlist To Exit, SoundFactory, Cream, or Webster Hall E-Mail Me.... Kvanzile9@hotmail.com

SN: KyleVZ99

"Games don't affect children. I mean if Pac-Man affected us when we were kids, we'd all be running around in dark rooms munching on pills and listening to repetitive music"

My Your Pupils Are Big.....ECSTASY!!!

Originally posted by coogs78:

He really does slack He rarely plays a new track Draper plays old music I don't really like luv and lodi but its better than listening to old music

yep i agree, draper is a slacker and plays the same stuff week after week

------------------

TWILO'S WACK !!!! Sorry guys it is

"don't get attached to anything you're not willing to walk out on in 30 seconds flat if you spot the heat coming around the corner"

Robert Deniro

AIM:MSOPRANO13

Email: msoprano13@yahoo.com

Ganster-01.gif "IM GONNA MAKE YOU AN OFFER YOU CANT REFUSE" MSOPRANO13

Guest peekhour

Where can I find that list....i have most of the exit songs, but I need to find all of them. Help me out....thanks!