Clubplanet Nightlife Community

song id

cpiboy2k1

Nah.. that's not it. I'm looking for the same song. So is another person. It's in another post. I've heard that song @ cyberia the last 3 times I went. It seems like Jason Ojeda is prolly the only one who can tell us the ID. smile.gif

actually i was right.. i made a mistake though.. the song is called "stand still" by aubrey.. (hex hector mix) this track is predicted to be the summer anthem. if ojeda played it thats what it is cuz the only people who have this track as of now is denny tsettos and jason ojeda. if stand still were the only vocals in it though, it was the dub.. cuz the dub says 'stand still stand still over and over again.. he actually probably played the vocal and the dub if not the vocal he is probably ssaving it for cpi. this track is the best thing hex hector has ever done.. it is phenominal

Ojeda def. doesnt play the dub of this song.(He mighta mixed it in last friday for a few mins) I always hear the vocal version and love the beat. Always gets me dancing. Thanks for the lead on the song, now I just have to find it. Can't find it on Napster or in any record stores. It will come to me one day. wink.gif

[This message has been edited by lowmazda (edited 03-21-2001).]