Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Nerve?

Guest coach

Guest bledprod

CIANCI & AVILA are two new upcoming djs....they spin at LUNA on saturdays and BEDTIME SESSIONS @ B.E.D once a month......their style is mostly progressive....... :)

Guest shannon_coolj.
Residents Jon & Ariel, and Cianci & Avila (never heard them).

god, where have you been, tuftribe? EVERYONE has heard of cianci & avila....they're, like, the new creamer & k.

hehe...just kidding :P

Guest bledprod

god, where have you been, tuftribe? EVERYONE has heard of cianci & avila....they're, like, the new creamer & k.

hehe...just kidding  :P

i dont think is nice for the cooljunkie people to make fun of new local djs.....we were expecting support.....of course they are not the new c&k but they are building step by step a way to make it some day in the future.....

hope to see you guys at nerve

Guest bkln23

i dont think is nice for the cooljunkie people to make fun of new local djs

stop being so sensitive, whiner

If you're good they will come. I don't think its nice lol. Omg Good thing you're not from NY. ::)

Guest coach

i dont think is nice for the cooljunkie people to make fun of new local djs.....we were expecting support.....of course they are not the new c&k but they are building step by step a way to make it some day in the future.....

Dude, get a clue, she was picking on Tufftribe, not on you. A good general rule when joining a new message board is to hang around for a while and read a bunch of the old posts to get a feel for everyone's personality. If you had done so, you would have realized that IJ is one of the nicest folks to post on this board and has never, to my knowledge, picked on a new poster or a new DJ. The CJ crowd is VERY supportive of new DJ's. Maybe you've heard of this little event that just took place recently called the Cooljunkie Spinoff? Don't worry, we'll be out to support, as long as you're good and nice.

Guest pod

Cianci and Avila kicked ass tonight at Nerve. They had to toss people out at 5 AM. Jon and Ariel made it happen too. I had a blast, a little too much, but I have a signifcant reserve, so I'll be bringing my A game to Space 34 tonight. Coach, bring the Mrs, and come on by!

8)

Dude, get a clue, she was picking on Tufftribe, not on you.  A good general rule when joining a new message board is to hang around for a while and read a bunch of the old posts to get a feel for everyone's personality.  If you had done so, you would have realized that IJ is one of the nicest folks to post on this board and has never, to my knowledge, picked on a new poster or a new DJ.  The CJ crowd is VERY supportive of new DJ's.  Maybe you've heard of this little event that just took place recently called the Cooljunkie Spinoff?  Don't worry, we'll be out to support, as long as you're good and nice.

Yes, chillax blendprod, we are just foolin' around with each other! Nothing negative against you guys whatsoever...inside joke, thats all. Peace bro!  ;)

And Coach, thanks, but the name is TufTribe...hee, hee, ha! People love to screw up my screename for some strange reason, I dont get it...just copy & paste peeps if its that hard to remember...jees.(LOL) :o (Kidding, of course) ;)

Anyway, I passed by Nerve tonight, but didnt stay til' the end, sorry guys. Ariel & Jon were awesome, but the place was pretty empty at 2:00, so we jetted to Crobar for some Edgar V fun!!

Ahhhhhhh yeah, Edgar had us movin' to some sick funkin' Trance tunes bra! Yeah, its been awhile since Ive had a Trance fix. Edgar V was the ultimate call for the ultimate set that I absolutely needed to hear...VERY NICE EDGAR, very NICE!!

Split from Crobar, headed back to Lime Bar (where we originally started) to see what was up with Ardis, Dave, and DJ Bruno @ 'Squeeze'. DJ Bruno throwing down some serious House/Prog House tunes and mixing them perfectly. People, I was freaking out with the tunes he was dropping. Some of my favorite vinyl at the moment that I havent heard anywhere yet. Very underground, very bangin', incredible track selection by DJ Bruno tonight. The crowd had no idea what this guy was throwing down, but they were jumpin' around all over the place. The guy blew me away tonight, Thanks Bruno!

Great night on Sobe!

I'll have a full review on the site soon!!

:)

Guest bledprod

Yes, chillax blendprod, we are just foolin' around with each other! Nothing negative against you guys whatsoever...inside joke, thats all. Peace bro!  ;)

is all good.... im sorry ,my bad...:)  last night we had a blast...the place was empty at the begining but slowly by the time i get to spin we were having a pretty decent crowd on the dancefloor ..everybody was having a good time and feeling our set....i think is been a long time since they have to ask the dj to shut the music at 5am.........thank to all the people that swing by.....pod,biz,jimmy t etc etc

im really looking forward for the cooljunkie staff to have a chance of hearing us spin sometime soon.....im sure you will enjoy us......if you want to have an idea of our sound this are some of the tracks that we played last night.....not in this order..

hamish/4 your love

andro/solaris

danny howells/jamloops....spikes

little mike/dirty pusherman

yunus gueven/the march

will be playing with vich&berger at a wharehouse in downtown ..details soon!!

Guest shannon_coolj.

ok, chill--i was joking with rob!

and, by the way, i WENT to nerve last night....SAW c & a play....so how's that for local dj support???

Guest bledprod

ok, chill--i was joking with rob!

and, by the way, i WENT to nerve last night....SAW c & a play....so how's that for local dj support???

i said i was sorry!!!! it was a misunderstanding!!!

thank you for swinging by........

Guest vipnerd

August 29th ... Hybrid

September 5th ... Demi - Deeper Substance - London]

September 12th ... TBC

September 19th ... Lee Burridge

September 26th ... James Zabiela

See you guys on the dance floor ;D