Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Saeed & Palash 'Addictive Beats' CD is hot!

cotoncandydream

SICK TECHIE TANTRIC TRIBAL!!!!!!!

Saeed's CD is just a tease of a opener but then you pop in Palash's Mix and it's all OVAHHHHHHHHHHHH

Pure SEX on CD Good job boys! I can't wait to see them again in Miami Labor Day Weekend!

ADDICTIVE1.jpg

SAEED & PALASH 'ADDICTIVE BEATS' ...YOU NEED THIS IF YOU LOVE TRIBAL!

Guest sarahcj

I hear some of our local boys have a track on there aswell.

'Cosmic Morse Code' from Tone Control Records.

Congrats guys!!

Guest demo909

Thank you. Yes it is true our first two releases for our label ToneControl Music, did get picked up by Saeed & Palash and are featured on the "addictive beats" cd.

The tracks are called 'Cosmic Morse Code' & 'Sungtime'

Cosmic Morse code is on it's way to all the major distributors worldwide as wee speak. It's should hit records store shelves with in the next 2 weeks.

This is just the beginning for our label. Our mission is to put miami on the map both with quality productions and with a quality label that gets distribution world wide and not just in south florida or the eastcoast like other small labels here. Great producers and DJ's a like have made a good name for Miami in the past, but there has never been a "major" label to come out of miami that lasted more than a year. Untill now....

Anybody who would like more info on the label, the tracks we have availible or just info in general, should contact me. djcraigdemo@yahoo.com

Thanks for the support guys!!!

Guest endymion

Oh wow, now I definitely need to grab that CD. Can't wait to hear your tunes, Craig. Didn't even know that you had a label now.