Clubplanet Nightlife Community

New Space 34, better than old one?

Katia1414779018

Guest shannon_coolj.

i like the new one better...only because the old one was so dingy. everytime i left there, i felt dirty. the new one is immaculate and clean...always good qualities!

Guest nickjunkie

It's kind of a toss up between the 2 - the new one has better sound and light, and is cleaner, but then old one had that real underground warehouse kinda feel which was also good.

Hard to say... both are great clubs.

They both have there unique qualities. True Space34 is clean, bigger, nicer, 3 floors, better sound. But ClubSpace had that NY wharehouse feel to it, a different atmosphere. It all started there, the sounds of Edgar V.

Guest sarahcj

Yeah the sound isn't so intense out there and you get the cool Miami outdoor vibe.

I have to say it's the new place for me too.

For whatever it's worth, I like the old Space better. The new building has a bar in a bad location in the main room (should be on the other side). The result is people standing around on the dance floor in line trying to get a drink. Dance floors are for dancing...

I do agree on the new terrace though, it's great!

Guest dnb_chick

i hate to say this becuz i think the new club is pretty decent and the terrace is very cool.....BUT...when compared with the old Space, I dont feel, well, like I have any "space"...pun intended.i feel the main room is much smaller than before, theres no definitive dance floor, and like someone else said u have to push your way thru the crowd @ the bar just trying to walk thru the main room. For some reason i really miss the old "dirty" Club Space....call me nostalgic........