Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Atlanta Junkie

Guest shannon_coolj.

Glidrgrl,

I'm from Atlanta too! That's how I know 'handyman'...but I moved to miami almost 3 years ago. I love it here but I miss the laid back atmosphere of Atlanta clublife...

I also write for lunarmagazine, which I'm sure you've visited...how long have you been going to clubs in Atlanta? Maybe we've met.

Guest shannon_coolj.

Interviews for lunar--i interviewed timo maas, nick warren, anthony pappa, cass, sven vath, hybrid, kosheen, leon alexander and i did music and club reviews.

i guess i left because of a family situation in florida...and i knew the only place i could live in florida is miami!

btw, i just talked to chris and he said you and he were talking! very cool!

welcome to cooljunkie world, by the way!

Guest shannon_coolj.

Ah well, Saeed and Palash are here in South Beach on Sat....but I don't know. They're not the best! :-/

WARNING

Please dont listen to Shannons player hating on my boys.

They will rock it out, no doubt.

Although one is definitely more the producer, and one the DJ. Cant we get ONE dj that miami doesnt get right after us??? I thought it would be Laurent, but they sent his ass back to france. At least we dont have George Acosta as our musical embassador ;)

Guest nickjunkie
At least we dont have George Acosta as our musical embassador  ;)

Sad but true. But ouch that's below the belt.

Guest shannon_coolj.

That was harsh! :o

Acosta is not our music ambassador...

I think Craig, Stryke, Michael, Ariel, Austin or someone like that would be Miami's REAL music ambassador.

ok, ok...maybe i was too harsh on saeed & palash but come on! one gets up there an does an amazing job and then the other gets up there and messes it up. consistency (and talent) is the key here...

handyman, are you trying to turn the cooljunkie boards into the "bloodbath" that is the lunarmagazine boards?

startin' up some arguements, are we? :)

Alright, so no bloodbaths...

Saeed and Palash basically owned that night  ;D. I was more into Saeed than Palash stylewise and I only heard a few minor fuck ups  ;). Overall, their set flowed rather nicely and I was down with some funky beats they were orchestratin  8)

Chris - damnit I wish you had come with us to that afterparty. My good friend Abagale (that crazy bitch haha) threw the fuck down for another 3 hours. You should have seen the frenzy she created with all the trendy lunar/liquified kids  ;).....it was quite funny.