Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Change in plans for the weekend!

TufTribe

Well, there goes my original plan. Space will be open on Friday night!!

DeckJunkies, Michael Louis & Kurtis (Disco Duck) Patrick, (LOL Patrick) will be spinning on the Terrace!! Alongside Roland, Ivano Bellini, Jimmy T, Patrick Oliver, DJ Cue, Gabby Fain, and Nelson Diaz. Should be FUN!!

Another weekend without sleep is in store for us Miami clubbers!! Woooo Hoooo!!

Thanks Luis Puig!

;D

Guest shannon_coolj.

what is everyone wearing to the cooljunkie thing at space? are you going to wear bikinis, shorts, what??

:-X

Guest nickjunkie
A Speedo, my zebra hat, and boots!!

:P

blinders so that I can't see Rob in that outfit...

Guest pod

Damn I'm scarred for life.

Me I'll just show up in whatever I rolled out of bed in that morning. 8)

Guest nickjunkie

From what I could see he spilled half of the enjoyment on the floor. DanE you should hunt him down next time they're here and 'discuss it' ;D

Guest nickjunkie
Kurtis (Disco Duck) Patrick, (LOL Patrick)

he he I missed that one - that boy was WASTED on Friday. oops... reminds me of a certain night at Centro-Fly in NYC when he asked me how to get home. It was my first day in NYC and he lived there

;D

From what I could see he spilled half of the enjoyment on the floor. DanE you should hunt him down next time they're here and 'discuss it'  ;D

Hey Nick, try to get some mixed CD's from them to make up for the loss!!! They owe us at least that, right??

;D

he he I missed that one - that boy was WASTED on Friday. oops... reminds me of a certain night at Centro-Fly in NYC when he asked me how to get home. It was my first day in NYC and he lived there

;D

Oh yeah, Kurtis was throwing it down on the dancefloor! Definitely WASTED and loving it!!

;)

Guest shannon_coolj.

Can't wait! :D

Plus, I'm going for a professional interview (that's right...a real job!) at an advertising agency tomorrow morning so if I get that job, I'll be SO partying on Fri. night!!

So...that means Sarah, that you don't have a choice...you HAVE to come! :P Plus, where would a coolj. party be without you?