Clubplanet Nightlife Community

EXIT ID's (PHAT Songs!!!)

kvanzile9

ok two id's please: the first one is a phat beat and theres a guy that talks alot in it and says "Lucifer" alot as in the devil....and then the hard beat kicks in...it has kind of a marching beat but not really...it was played around 1:30..any ideas???

and the other one was played around 4:00 and it sounded like someone sreaming "check the white cow" im almost positive of the first three words, not sure about the last word....but he says "check the white (something)".....any ideas???

and also can anybody name any songs with drums in it or marching sounding songs????thanks

for example: The Crazy Drummer-"Party Drumz"

Vibration Inc.

------------------

For Guestlist To Exit, SoundFactory, Cream, or Webster Hall E-Mail Me.... Kvanzile9@hotmail.com

SN: KyleVZ99

"Games don't affect children. I mean if Pac-Man affected us when we were kids, we'd all be running around in dark rooms munching on pills and listening to repetitive music"

My Your Pupils Are Big.....ECSTASY!!!

yeah that "lucifer" is phat...i love that song!!! ill have to check napster out when i get back to school cause i want that song!!! anyone have ideas about the other one??? or any drum-sounding songsz???

------------------

For Guestlist To Exit, SoundFactory, Cream, or Webster Hall E-Mail Me.... Kvanzile9@hotmail.com

SN: KyleVZ99

"Games don't affect children. I mean if Pac-Man affected us when we were kids, we'd all be running around in dark rooms munching on pills and listening to repetitive music"

My Your Pupils Are Big.....ECSTASY!!!

Guest peekhour

i think that is the song i was asking before in my song id....it sounds like someone just won a game or something witch a darkish kind of voice before that....and then its like a hard beat like u said....i can't find it on nap yep, so i don't know if that is the one i need also. If anyone has that song can u e-mail it to me...NYR100@aol.com......thanks

------------------

AOL Name - NYR100

PEEKHOUR GUESTLIST- "EXIT FRIDAYS!!"

Guest peekhour

yo that first song is Da Rick - Lucifer(spooky mix)...thats the one they play at exit and the song i was looking for!!!! sick as hell!

------------------

AOL Name - NYR100

PEEKHOUR GUESTLIST- "EXIT FRIDAYS!!"