Clubplanet Nightlife Community

COOLJUNKIE ROCKS!

Guest shannon_coolj.

Guest shannon_coolj.

Last night (Layo and Bushwacka!) was SO amazing! Congrats, Nick and Sarah, you threw the best party i've been to in a long, long time!!

I think all of Miami was there last night! The music was amazing...even the opening DJs had the crowd going crazy!

And the best part is--to me, at least, it had that old-school vibe that I thought was lost in Miami. It wasn't the typical posh look-at-me-I'm-wearing-Prada crowd...it seemed as though it was the underground, music-loving, passionate crowd!! That's so amazing.

So congrats, Nick and Sarah...I'm so happy for you guys! And I'm happy for us, the cooljunkie crew (me and rob and dan and matt) for being part of such a cool website!

Guest pod

Yep, it was definitely a night for the books :)

I certainly want to see more like this. No BS crowd or nothing, everyone was pretty damn cool 8)

;D :o:D:) ::):P;)

I couldnt agree more...the BEST party in a long time! Craig Demo and Layo & Bushwacka rocked that place. I couldnt stop movin' all night/morning until the lights came on and they kicked us out of there. Sick f***ing tunes. Epic night!!!

Lots of very cool people. Everyone dancin', jumping around, and having a good time! Everyone was definitely trippin' on my zebra hat. One girl even said she would do 'anything' :P if I gave her the hat, of course, I refused!

The entire CoolJunkie crew was in tha house and we all had a blast! Thanks Nick & Sarah for the event, VIP bands, drinks, and all the FUN! Please try to bring L&B back, please!!!!!!

Hey Nick or Sarah, who was the incredibly sweet girl working the door?? She was so very pleasant to me and my crew.

Guest shannon_coolj.

Right on, Rob! and your hat seemed to be getting a lot of attention! 8)

I had the most fun I've had in a long time (except for some of the high-school drama that seems to follow the coolj. crew around all the time!)

But the music and the people were so amazing that I forgot about the drama!

Now the question is: When is the next massive cooljunkie party? I can't wait!

Man, I'm going to have to take it easy tonight...last night was too much fun...have to take a breather!

Guest pod

My thoughts exactly! Let the animals fight it out amongst themselves! I was there for 2 reasons, to shoot and have a blast. I did both, and had a spectacular night hanging with my CJ crew and the various others who showed up!

Top night, we should do it more often 8)

Hey Dan, anymore sample shots from last night??

Anyway, Nick & I just dropped the boys off at the airport. They had a great time spinning at Nerve and are looking forward to a return visit, hopefully soon! Two very cool guys!!

;)

Guest shannon_coolj.

Does anyone know who was filming @ Nerve for Layo & Bushwacka? Was it a3tv? I'm wondering how we can see it b/c they filmed the cooljunkie girls!

Yeah it was a3tv!

They got some pretty decent film of me getting my groove on!! I would love to see it also!!

Anyone have an idea when its going to be aired?? Buster, if you are out there, please give us a heads up.

;D

Guest shannon_coolj.

Yeah, Rob...I'll have to tell you what they asked me and Sarah to do in front of the camera. I'm sure you can guess...of course, we said no! I thought it was pretty humorous though....

Only in Miami...

Guest sarahcj

Don't think I want to see what I looked like on camera...

Anyway thanks for all the support guys and any DJ requests for the next one?

:)

Guest digital7

big up's and special thanks to the junkie crew for a spectacular night out.. Ive been waiting to hear them play out for awhile now and you guys were the only one's with balls to bring them up to the plate.. two thumbs up! .. you have my gratitude and support (like you didnt know that ;) )

- d

Hey Sarah, how about Max Graham!! He threw it down during conference!  Or, Josh Wink, X-Press 2, Fatboy Slim, Scumfrog, Lee Burridge!! :o

;D

Guest demo909

here's a short list to think about:

Peace Division (clive henry)

Omid (16b)

Asad Rizvi

Grant Dell

Terry Francis

Eddie richards

Nick Dem Q

Terry Lee Brown Jr.

Rob Rives

Halo & Hippe

I think these guys represent that deeper funky sound that a monthly cooljunkie party is all about. ;D

Guest shannon_coolj.

Yeah Craig...very true.

I've been down on Miami local DJs for a while...but I think you are most definitely the best DJ in Miami!

Guest demo909
Yeah Craig...very true.

I've been down on Miami local DJs for a while...but I think you are most definitely the best DJ in Miami!

thanks for the kind words and support. as you know it's hard these days to lock down a residency here in miami. clubs change hands promoters are always changing......us DJ's get lost in the mix. Look for big things in the future though. With the power of cooljunkie and people like you, we can start something somewhere on the beach.

Bring the Funk, Planet Funk that is! I think they do a live show, but not sure. I would LOVE you forever, not that I dont already, but you know what I mean, LOL!

;)