Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hernan Cattaneo!

Guest pod

Guest pod

8)

Good god what a set!

Even jaded industry folk were dancing for this one!

I'm not much of a track-spotter so I'll have to let my esteemed colleauges do that...

Opium had a wonderful crowd that evening. It was strange to see that in the venue...lots of people were fans of Hernan, or if they weren't, they were that night.

Good to see my co-Junkies out in full force (Rob...where were you?) including nickjunkie, slcj, the lurker endymion, interview junkie, and dave from england!

Good to see Dade, Diego, Dave, Ariel, and Jon too!

Guest nickjunkie

OK so I've been converted back to Perfecto! Hernan was off the hook - totally impressed me, and everyone else there by the look of things.

Crowd was great - lots of beautiful people but also really into the music, which can be rare. Floor was full and didn't empty until they were thrown out! I think Dan pretty much named everyone, and thanks to all who came down to support.

Guest sarahcj

Yeah he was really good. He started of on quite a melodic/ deep house tip and then moved to the more vocally house stuff. (Including the P.Diddy track). Everyone was loving it. It was a good crowd as well with lots of industry as well as the Opium regulars.

I have never seen him DJ before but I was really impressed. Kudos goes to Dade for bringing such a talented DJ.

Respect also goes to Ariel Baund for a great start to the night.

8)

Guest shannon_coolj.

I had a great time too! Ariel rocked and I've never heard Hernan...he was amazing! I have to admit that I was skeptical because I saw Perfecto next to his name and to me, Perfecto usually equals cheesy trance (i.e., Oakenfold)...but I was pleasantly surprised!

Amazing time...er, except for all the drama and excessive text messaging!!!

Oh, and rumor was--Matt Damon was there? Is that why all the girls with tight clothes were hovering in the VIP room?