Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Would you want to run a club?

Guest nickjunkie

Guest djtroko

Well I've always wanted a good club for the island also. I just see the way nightlife moves over there and I definately would get scared to do such a thing. One thing for sure... if this event is gonna happen in the island and they wanna make it a good one... They better think about where the afterparties are gonna be.

UMFC_Teaser.jpg

Dan thanx for the advice. Actually when I came here in January one of the first interviews I did was with Lord Touissant of Infinite Audio cause I wanted to do Club installations and systems design. Another trial was with the people who did Nocturnal, Telesco Associates. They were the general contractors and architects of record. I believe Francois Frossard was the designer. And with this thesis project I submitted it for a design competition for Hospitality Design and actually won. They paid for me to go and assist the awards ceremony where I had the honor of meeting the people who I definately hope to work someday... ICRAVE. They did Crobar NY and some other clubs down in NY and elsewhere. Those are really nice people and I hope to be a member of their team in the near future...

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic