Clubplanet Nightlife Community

any good lapdancing in Miami??

Guest superstar_funkster

Guest superstar_funkster

Right girls and boys, we are coming over to Miami for the WMC, but would love to be sampling lapdancing Miami style! ;D

Does anyone have any club recommendations??

I believe they do something called 'friction dancing' what's this?

All tits I mean tips appreciated!  ;D

• 1 month later...

Prod,

You all seem so excited to share your love for exploited ladies. This might seem cool to you but try and tell that to the suffragette who just threw herself under the Kings horse - do you think she would think such behaviour is "cool" ?

DB

Prod, whos Prod??  ???

Anyway, yes we are all very excited to share info about naked ladies who make more money than I ever will. Im sure they dont feel too exploited with all that dough. In fact, a few ladies even answered to this topics question.

Relax Creep-Beats.  :o :o :o :o

Guest digital7
Prod, whos Prod??  ???

Anyway, yes we are all very excited to share info about naked ladies who make more money than I ever will. Im sure they dont feel too exploited with all that dough. In fact, a few ladies even answered to this topics question.

Relax Creep-Beats.  :o :o :o :o

exactly Rob ;)

OK, fine.

If you're happy with exploiting women in this way, far be it for me to spoil your fun Plod.

Just because they earn more money than you doesn't make it right - a heroin pusher earns more money than you so what you're saying is that that's OK yeah?

DB

Muf-Dive,

I'm glad you think this is funny. I hope that you don't really think of women in this way and are just trying to fit in with your peer group.

Maybe soon you can start smoking Silk Cuts with them and spitting while wondering how you can open your own brothel to pimp out your girlfriend (if you ever get one).

DB

Guest coach

Heh, heh, I can't imagine how you could say that dancing around with no clothes on is exploitive. I think that being forced to sit in a little gray box repressing your creativity is exploitive. Or having to go thousands of feet down into the earth to do extraordinarily hard labor in extremely dangerous conditions for little pay is exploitive. I mean, that's a job you can actually die at while just doing your job. Sure, there are strippers who are quite unhappy with life, but that's about their own personal history, not their job. And, sure, there are bad people who run strip clubs, but there are bad people who run all sorts of businesses. When you have had a family member lose a limb wildcatting, then you can talk exploitive. If you want to defend a group that is truly being exploitive, why don't you do something about the way migrant workers are treated?