Clubplanet Nightlife Community

America Meetup & After Party Info (01/24/04)

Guest misskittie

Guest misskittie

Hey everyone, I just wanted to post some information about a multiboard meetup being held on Saturday, January 24th, 2004.  I've posted this information on other boards and now want to extend the invitation to you all!

If you're interested in coming out for some drinks, and meeting some of your fellow partiers, here's all the info you need!  Hope you guys come...we already have a great response to this!

America Restaurant

18th Street btwn 5th & 6th, mid block on the north side of the street.

New York City, NY

Date

Saturday, January 24th, 2004

Time

9:00 PM

Note

We are basically meeting up to have drinks. If anyone is interested in having dinner, you will need to call ahead and make your own reservations.

AFTER-AMERICA PARTY:

"Myne"

9 Avenue A between 1st and 2nd Street

Admission: $5

Our party begins at midnight and will go until whenever.

OPEN BAR FROM MIDNIGHT TO 1AM

$4 drinks there after!!!! - how do you beat THAT in NYC?!

Dress code: Casual but nice. No boots, hats, sport jerseys, or "jump suits".

Confirmed DJs:

Miss Blue Sky (Down Deep - House)

DJ Charlie Ruhle

Shadowchaser

And others TBA

If you plan to attend, I will need you to either PM me or Email me at cmpbllkath@aol.com Please, include your first and last name as well as the names of those attending with you. The party will most likely go until 5am. NOTE: You can't attend the open bar or qualify for the $5 admission unless you're on the list!

Hope you all plan to come out. It's going to be a wicked night - I can already tell! Everyone is welcome who posts on the boards whether you're a newbie or old skooler! The more people, the better! Any questions, email me, PM me, or IM me on MadamKittE!

**Board owners, I hope you don't mind my posting this.  If it's in the wrong section, please correctly post it and accept my apologies in advance**

Guest misskittie

I actually thought someone had posted it here previously but when I skimmed the pages, I realized I was wrong. We want to invite everyone on every board possible. Hopefully, the event will far surpass the infamous 2001 meetup!

Aurelia, will you be coming? I'll need you to email me your full name for the list if so! Thanks in advance and hope to see everyone there!

~kat cmpbllkath@aol.com