Clubplanet Nightlife Community

It's About Time!!!!

Guest dudewithatude

Guest dudewithatude

Wow, am I seeing things or is there really a cooljunkie forum for Philadelphia now?? Of all cities, I can't believe it's Philly, but that makes me happy. I'd like to introduce myself.... I'm Derek, I live in Delaware (yeah I know, Delaware), but come to Philly often to go out, since, well, that's all there really is around here to go out to. I just got back from Ultra in Miami, where I used to live and go to school (go canes), and was reading thru the variety of WMC Miami posts, when I saw this. Anyways, it was my first Ultra (even though I lived down there in years past, I never actually went until this year when I no longer live there...go figure) and I had a blast. I'd love to keep up with the scene in Philly more thru a site like this. Just reading thru here, I already saw one approaching party that I definitely have to hit up (Danny Howells at EC...), that I wouldn't have saw anywhere else since the Philly club websites are beat. Anyways, I hope this picks up with other club kids and fans in the area, for I really think Philly has great potential. In the meantime, I'll be reading the posts and waiting to see what happens.

Guest dudewithatude

BTW, Sunday night at Crobar Miami with Erick Morillo...sickening!! Was anyone else there? I don't recall much except raging out on one of the platforms next to one of those GIGANTIC phazon speakers, while P Diddy screamed obscenities into the crowd, Naomi Campbell (who had to be coked out or something) was flipping out behind him with her hair flailing all about, and my friend trying to do handstands on the stage, but ending up somersaulting off!! LOL, crazy crazy craziness.

Guest phillyjunkie

hey Welcome to the Philly Cooljunkie massive Derek.

This is Dan, aka phillyjunkie.

We are getting ready to launch the philly site so keep tuning in.

BTW- I am looking for people with your enthusiasm to join the cj team here in philly.

Let me know if you are interested. We have a meeting this monday in Delaware.

hit me up on IM at phillyjunkie2000 screenname

Dan

Guest bcnjunkie

I don't think that was Naomi Campbell, even though it looked an awful lot like her, P.Diddy's main squeeze looks alot like her and she gets mistaken all the time for Naomi. But hey maybe it was. Honestly I think the Dancers made that night (I'm sure those were Pacha Ibiza dancers, I recognize one of them, the blonde chick that kicked her leg up and was twisting it in the air), Morillo was good up until P.diddy started to say he was from back in the day of Paradise Garage and Morillo played alot of classics. Nothing wrong with the classics but not for conference !, Me at least, I wanna hear some cutting edge new music. Before Morillo, Choo Choo had the bass so high, you could hardly make out the tunes !

• 2 weeks later...
Guest sarahcj

I don't think that was Naomi Campbell, even though it looked an awful lot like her, P.Diddy's main squeeze looks alot like her and she gets mistaken all the time for Naomi.  But hey maybe it was.

No I agree with you it wasn't Naomi Cambell as far as I could see it did look like Kim Porter. But I heard that Naomi Cambell was in town apparently seen with Tommy Lee.....

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Prophet

Yea i must say that its been like 2 weeks or so since i've been on the site and it seems that the philly forum is getting alot more action that it used too!!! Props to Dan and to everyone else who get this finally up and running!!

Hey Derek.... you live in Delaware So do I!!! and u went to Ultra down in Florida d00d So did I!! where in De do u live im in Claymont w00t w00t lmao yeo we usually go up to shampo0 every week so let me know if u want to meet up

Guest dudewithatude

Yo Prophet,

Yeah I'm holdin down good old Dover Delaware. I know, it's a hike, but I like it here ;)

I'll be in Philly for sure on the 24th to see Marco V at Emerald City. I'm Chillywilly311 on AIM. Look me up!!

8)