Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Welcome to CoolJunkie Philly!

Guest nickjunkie

Guest phillyjunkie

Hey everyone,

What a great cooljunkie party last night at Shampoo!

Everyone was out for the event. Music kicked ass thanks to our roster DJ, Vanaysia. She spun a high energy - hardstyle trance all night, and then I did the relief pitching for the last 1.5 hrs.

The Hip Hop room and the Latin House also kicked ass thanks to the like of junkiedj's Dave Amaze (www.djamaze.com) and Biz (www.djbiz.com)

Over 750 people turned out and this party is due to expand in big ways once the cooljunkie site for philly is up and running soon. There is alot of buzz around philly about the site opening up...

Other items:

I am coming down to Miami and want to meet as many Miami Junkie Hedz as possible.

If willing, send me private emails to danlieberman@dca.net with your names and phone numbers and we wil all hang!

I do plan on being there at the Nikki Beach event so i hope to meet alot of you there....

(I just remmebered i need business cards! Damn)

As for my residency in NYC , it is in Queens at a very very high energy Chinese club called enTrance. It is a hard trance club and i love it!

Hope some of the NYC junkies will come check it out!

See ya'll later. Gotta recover now....

DanJunkie aka leedeemon

www.leedeemon.com

BTW- I gotta a cool free track up there for anyone who like hard trance. Its not my track though.... ::)

Thanks to our whole crew, the DJ's

Guest phillyjunkie

Just a general message to anyone and everyone who is a junkie.

I would pretty much do almost ANYTHING to or for anyone who could set up me, philly junkie with a dj set in miami. i dont care where it is, what time etc.

Ill spin to a crowd of trash cans, that would be fine....

Thanks

dan aka leedeemon

Philadelphia Cooljunkie Manager

Guest Joe

Hey Dan, this is Joe just posting up like you suggested. Hey everyone, I'm Joe from Wilmington, DE and I am most definately a Junkie! LOL, At any rate I'm in philly quite often since it's only 20 minutes away. Hope to have a great time on here and to meet you crazy cats down at Miami.

Guest Prophet

Yeo Dan,

Checking out the forums, starting to post. Like the environment. Well This is Steve From De I'll be lookin forward to see you guys more on the boards and in Miami next week w00t :o

• 1 month later...
Guest phillyjunkie

hey Joe and Steve,

just a suggestion, but you should post up your pics from the WMC weekend....

dan

Guest Djamaze

Yep DJamaze has officially registered on the Junkie site. Hello to everyone who reads this. I am not a Trance or house DJ at all. I'm a hip hop/ party DJ who usually has as much fun as the people who pay to come see me!

Check me out at www.djamaze.com!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest phillyjunkie

Well dont worry Amaze, we wont hold that agains u here!!! lol

Actually for everyone elses info, Amaze is part of the cooljunkie family here in philly.

Guest Duckiey

Another freaky thing... but ill save you guys the story..

I kinda feel on the spot lol.. ok here i go

Hi Im Duckiey and Im a Junkiey

Im addicted to Music, Pot, Duckieys , Bubbles,

my web cam, anything that glows and sex.

Im 20 from Philly and havent really seen the Philly scene which might sound crazy. Ive been to shampoo a couple times on Sunday but it wasnt that much fun.. But I have a lil crowd of friends that hook me up with tons of vinyl on cd. Weeeeeeeeeee!

Hey any places I can get intop that are kool

I blab alot! Anyways nice to meet you guys! XoXoXoXo

Guest phillyjunkie

hey Duckie.

I just chcked out your site.

Man I love philly!!!

what a kewl gal. I must say.....

thanks for the intro and i hope u did the forums.

What kinda music do ur friend burn for ya?

Guest SexyLilDuckiey

Oh wow I totally got lost in space.. I see your offline but.. My friend aka KingTrance does all different cd's for me. IM SO BLESSED! heehee I get alot of trance cause Imma trance head. Also House, progressive, even stuff I cant even name. Some cd's have the Cafe Del Mar feel.. All different stuff he gets from overseas. My hubby makes house cd's called SexyHippyChick (named after me ) heehee they rock too

Anywayz

Thankx for checking out my site! I like yours too. Is that you?

Oh hey Sign my guestbook! HAhahaha

XoXoXOOXoXoxoXo 8)

Guest phillyjunkie

now all u gotta do is become a dj with all that trance and we will make u a cooljunkie suuuuuuuuuuperstar!!!

lol

dan

Guest Duckiey

HaHAHAHAAhA Well I DJ on Paltalk its a pretty kool program. Ever hear of it? Sometimes youll catch me playing my tunes live and jumping on my bed on cam 8)

Guest Duckiey

www.paltak.com its a program with lots of rooms and great music. Most of the rooms in the adult playground section are always bumping. Each room almost always has a dj in there. THey play live music for the room while a ton of people are one cam and you can watch them. Atleast 200 people when the room is hot! To see cam stream youd need a "blue" name. Its 10bucks and worth it. But its free to use and download and chech out. Tell me if ya get it.. I'll see if I can get u a blue name.

There aint nothinglike some trance and watching hot chicks on cam live! heehee ;D

• 2 weeks later...
Guest fayze

Hello everyone, my name is Vanaysia and I'm finally registering onto CJ Philly after all that nagging from Dan j/k! I am one of the Djs at the shampoo parties..my styles include hard trance/house and tribal..come and check out our next party june 12th..

Guest phillyjunkie

Wow! Impressive! Now if she actually gets a promo cd she may be the next tiesto!!!!

dan!!!