Clubplanet Nightlife Community

MP3 Splitter Software...Can anyone help me?

LESjunkie

So I used to have this awesome little software program (very simple) called "MP3 Slicer". It was a small program, and I'd type in a password (that ive since obviously forgotten) Is this a good one to use?

What do you guys use to split your mp3's into tracks....for example, ive got live sets that I want to partition so I dont have to hold down the Fast Forward button endlessly. Which one should I get? It doesnt have to be fancy---I presume I'd have to buy something online? any recommendations? thanx

Guest demo909

there is a great program you can use called blaze. it lets you put track marks and cut and edit long mp3 files.....I use it to put track marks on my live sets.

Guest XxGrOoVeERICxX

CDRCue

Make your own cue sheets to cut up MP3's into single tracks. Then use Nero to burn it onto CD. I use it all the time :)

So I used to have this awesome little software program (very simple) called "MP3 Slicer".  It was a small program, and I'd type in a password (that ive since obviously forgotten) Is this a good one to use?  

What do you guys use to split your mp3's into tracks....for example, ive got live sets that I want to partition so I dont have to hold down the Fast Forward button endlessly.  Which one should I get?  It doesnt have to be fancy---I presume I'd have to buy something online?  any recommendations?  thanx

I have an amazing small little program I got somewhere that allows you to split and join MP3s by time. It's very good and very free. PM me.

Guest LeVeL
there is a great program you can use called blaze. it lets you put track marks and cut and edit long mp3 files.....I use it to put track marks on my live sets.

Yeah I have the free version of Blaze MP3, I downloaded it from C-Net.com. They have all sorts of other MP3 slicing programs , just the other day I sliced a 140 minute set by Oakenfold @ Godskitchen 2003. An it worked perfectly, you can also use it to slice a sets individual song into a track very cool!!

Yeah I have the free version of Blaze MP3, I downloaded it from C-Net.com. They have all sorts of other MP3 slicing programs , just the other day I sliced a 140 minute set by Oakenfold @ Godskitchen 2003. An it worked perfectly, you can also use it to slice a sets individual song into a track very cool!!

thanx Luis!! great info...id much rather use blaze than the one i use which is garbage

Guest Rich

Magik Music

based here in Miami with offices in Germany. hosted at WMC, sell full production programs at Best Buy stores.

Cool Edit Pro

simply the easiest professional wave/mp3 program ever.

Mp3some... I think that's the name

go to download.com or hitsquad.com for freeware.

Guest smiger

mp3DirectCut

Its free and it works great... You can feed it a cue file and have split tracks up for you or select them yourself. Let me know if you can't find it I will post it someplace for you.

Guest endymion
You can feed it a cue file and have split tracks up for you or select them yourself.

Oh now that's cool! I have to play with that one.