Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Bring demos to the guy in the hat @ Radio One

Guest endymion

Guest endymion

I will be at Radio One on Friday and I will have an assistant there with a bag. The bag is for demo CD's and it will be large enough for vinyl. If you have a demo that you want passed around then bring it to Radio One and give it to my assistant.

I will be filling a 300 CD changer with the demos that people give me, I have already emptied it out. That changer will be playing non-stop in my living room on South Beach all through conference. A few friends of mine and I will be working all week on identifying which stuff in the changer doesn't suck and that stuff will get played more often. All kinds of different people wander through my living room, some of them are important, most of them are not. Can't hurt, bring me your demos. I will be easy to find.

Guest endymion

Cheeta print. Black flurffy trim. Photo in my buddy icon. Hard to miss. Look for that hat on a guy with a computer somewhere near the DJ booth.

Guest JMT
Cheeta print.  Black flurffy trim.  Photo in my buddy icon.  Hard to miss.  Look for that hat on a guy with a computer somewhere near the DJ booth.

LOL....ok, i thought the pic was a joke. ;D

Guest endymion

Fabulous isn't necessarily the plan, but recognizable is all set up.

I just lost my assistant, she is going to have to miss the whole week and I will have to carry my demo collection bag all by myself. [snif]

Now accepting applications for unpaid assistant / sex slave / groupie slut. (hot) females will be given 'special' consideration.

Guest LeVeL

Hey Ryan.what are you gonna do with all the demos? Are you gonna give to a record label to see if any of these talented individuals has the exact sound your looking for. Or are you keeping the demos for your own discretion and then you can tell any of your sex slave / groupie sluts that its you doing the mixing.LOL ;D :D;)

Whats up with the cheetah hat?

Guest endymion

Damn, he figured me out.

The ones that don't suck get passed to appropriate labels and promoters eventually. Even the ones that don't suck provide entertainment through that 300 CD changer during the week.

And the hat is so that you can find me. No other reason really, other than that it's just completely pimptastic.

Guest LeVeL
Damn completely pimptastic.

I have never heard someone describe themselves like a pimp that way, my pimptastic. I guess you wearing that cheetah shows that you need to be a pimp to wear a hat like that. Whats next Ryan a brown fur coat with a diamond tooth.LOL ;D

Guest endymion

Oh man I wish! I have been too busy writing code to get out and find a complete pimp outfit, all I have is the hat. After conference I have a big pimp & ho party that I need to shop for.

Fake gold tooth, perfect idea! Mental note...