Clubplanet Nightlife Community

south beach remixes

Guest sanmartindj

Guest sanmartindj

hello

I've got a small question, it seems that every club that I got to in the beach (with international music ie, hip hop latin ,electronic) plays their music with some sort of beat similar to those found in electronic music; for example when the dj puts a "merengue" it has the constant beat of an electronic song. I assume that this is the club version but my question is: where do djs get such versions of of popular music with a club twist???

any chance of a legal download site? ;)

I ask this because I'm a mobile dj but I play mostly theoriginal versions of the songs and it would be cool to get the same stuff but with a club twist.

thanxs

• 1 month later...
Guest swirlundergrounder

Most of the stuff is remixed and released via white label or are mechanically licensed from the original artists.... You can find a some remixes of oldies at Uncle Sams music in SOBE. Another good way is to do a google search of a song that you are curious about and search the links they give you for some remixes :)