Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Track ID from Space etc. (run run run..)

Chemical_Nod

Guest ddg
I must've known what this track was before but forget, heard it at Space spun by Hernan Cattaneo (as well as Scarlett's Gent's Club  ;)) but it's a trance/progressive track with female vocals and all I can remember is the words "to run run run tooooo"

Help me out! Thanks.

this might be it cuz its a chick singing it and she says run alot..lol...its on hernans first cd

pete moss feat. terra deva --after 2

Guest ddg

their alright in my opinion...reminds me when i used to hit up "raves" in carolina....seeing icey, micro, hardware, ak1200, wink, kimball collins..man..great memories...so they are ok by me..lol

Guest ciaran_r

:)i used sticks once, wasnt into them back then but just used them, couldnt help it.

it was Carl cox's fault he was F@$kin brilliant. ;D

Guest JMT
their alright in my opinion...reminds me when i used to hit up "raves" in carolina....seeing icey, micro, hardware, ak1200, wink, kimball collins..man..great memories...so they are ok by me..lol

for me it was the Underground in Tallahassee. you kind of grow out of them i think.