Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Tiesto in Concert DVD

ryan2772

its Tiesto baby!  if i was on my deathbed i would drag my lifeless body there.

I don't think I'm going to make it. :-[ :'( Not happy about it, at all. It's gonna be either $40 or $50 to get in, and it's gonna be unfreakin-believably crowded. Maybe if I had some convincing.....

I don't think I'm going to make it.   :-[ :'(  Not happy about it, at all.  It's gonna be either $40 or $50 to get in, and it's gonna be unfreakin-believably crowded.  Maybe if I had some convincing.....

umm those are the lamest excuses known to man! the only convincing you need id your love for music, crowds disperse, money is paper. ;)

Guest ddg

wasnt this a tiesto in concert dvd thread...lmao...by the way..the dvd rocks....hard....wish jan johnston sang flesh instead though.... ;D

im paying 4 times that for VIP.  spare no expense for the man.

(a) What's the deal with VIP at Space...are there tables around the top or is there just that back area upstairs kinda behind the DJ booth?

(B) Got my T.I.C. CD yesterday but my girlfriend is making me wait to watch it until this weekend when she comes to visit...

© Tiesto that Sunday is going to be great. I am so happy to hear people getting pumped about it. I haven't seen that wonderful dutch man since Ibiza this summer and am VERY pumped. I may even do some fist pumps on the dancefloor, I'm that pumped. ;D

Guest JMT

(a) What's the deal with VIP at Space...are there tables around the top or is there just that back area upstairs kinda behind the DJ booth?

VIP is along the upstairs, but both ends are open for standing by the bars. And im sure Tiesto will be piped into the ghetto room, so there is more VIP in there but you have to watch the TV to see him.

The only thing good about VIP at Space is that you dont have to fight for a place to sit. You cant see the DJ (which I feel is imperetive) and there isnt that much more room to dance. I like to be "one with people" and sweat my ass off on the dancefloor.  ;D

YES!!! I am with you on both of those. Seeing the DJ is one of the best parts I think...especially when you have Tiesto or Armin who are bouncing around up there. I love to see that they are so into it also... ;D