Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Tiesto in Concert Part II

tgibson

Of course they misquoted him!  He wouldn't say he hates Australia.  He wouldn't say he hates anywhere.

i think he probably said it but in a joking manner...he jokes a lot in interviews...i bet the person just didnt articulate that in parentheses when transcribing the interview---you can see in the pix he was recording it...we all know how language can be misleading when its written and not spoken...it's difficult to gauge tone of word, compared to tone of voice! ;)

yep, he is way too nice to say he hates anywhere.  met him last May at the 93.1 meet and greet.

I agree. None of those dutch dudes seem like they have a mean bone in their bodies. Could you ever picture Tiesto or Armin or Ferry yelling at someone?

Those dutch...what great music they make...

8) :D 8)

Guest JMT

i posted it once before, but i have a beef with AVB. i went with a group of friends him last time he was at Opium. after the set we were leaving as he was then talking to people behind the booth. my good buddy who was with me as we were walking out is fluent in Dutch so we stopped and waited like 15 minutes or so just to say something to him. so my friend busts out the native language and all the dude said was like "oh, you're dutch? thats cool." then totally blew us off. it came off pretty dick to all of us at the time. at least his manager was cool, he came over and talked for a while after that.

Guest LeVeL

I wouldn't say Armin Van Buurens music sucks...........he is ranked #3 DJ in the world for a reason, but in my opinion I believed AVB deserved to be #1 this year.he toured more than Tiesto.....hes produced more than Tiesto.......and he hosts his own acclaimed Radio Show.......I was totally surprised to see that he was ranked #3 when the DJ list came out.

But Tiesto did good also...so probably next year.

Guest LeVeL
i posted it once before, but i have a beef with AVB.

So AVB caught beef with you.......whats up wanna start something when he plays @ Mansion.throw hima a bottle of water, or bring a sign saying AVB Sucks..........LOL.......I got your back JMT 8) ;D

I wouldn't say Armin Van Buurens music sucks...........he is ranked #3 DJ in the world for a reason, but in my opinion I believed AVB deserved to be #1 this year.he toured more than Tiesto.....hes produced more than Tiesto.......and he hosts his own acclaimed Radio Show.......I was totally surprised to see that he was ranked #3 when the DJ list came out.

But Tiesto did good also...so probably next year.

yeah, i just hate AVB. but then again, i don't know sh*t. ;D

Guest LeVeL

Apotheosis its ok..man we all are critics...I probably hate a Dj that you probably like...........so it doesn't matter we are all the same.

Guest JMT

So AVB caught beef with you.......whats up wanna start something when he plays @ Mansion.throw hima a bottle of water, or bring a sign saying AVB Sucks..........LOL.......I got your back JMT 8) ;D

thanks man. personally, i also prefer tiesto's music much more. harder, edgier, not as 1999 sounding. plus i dont really like Armin's 76.

Guest ddg

avb rocks......yet another day, communication, burned with desire...some jammy jammy jams....in my opinion, tiesto shouldnt be # 1, last year yes, pvd in my opinion.....dj sammy was a close second though...LMAO

avb rocks......yet another day, communication, burned with desire...some jammy jammy jams....in my opinion, tiesto shouldnt be # 1, last year yes, pvd in my opinion.....dj sammy was a close second though...LMAO

PVD - I agree. He was amazing this year.

They all are sounding great lately I think.

Should make for a fun WMC. 8) 8)