Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ATTN: DEMO909

Guest demo909

I've heard mixed reviews about it and have never had a chance to play on one personaly. But it does look a lot like the pioneer mixer (which by the way is the best home mixer for it's value).......I'll call some friends up in NY and see what say about it :)

I've heard mixed reviews about it and have never had a chance to play on one personaly. But it does look a lot like the pioneer mixer (which by the way is the best home mixer for it's value).......I'll call some friends up in NY and see what say about it :)

let me know...for 200 bucks i might just get this over the Pioneer...

Guest demo909

It's only $200 bucks? wow. I think you should definately test it out. My biggest concern is always when channels tend to bleed into one another both in the phones and on the main. Check that first. I'm still waiting to hear from my boys at J&R in NY.

I've had my pioneer for about 3 1/2 years now and it works just as good as the day i got it. I say if you have the extra cash make the investment in the pioneer.

Guest AlanS

I've had my pioneer for about 3 1/2 years now and it works just as good as the day i got it. I say if you have the extra cash make the investment in the pioneer.

Glad to hear this. Pioneer is my likely choice as I'm shopping arond for a new mixer.

My (piece of sh!t) Numark is on the fritz. As I adjust the master output or headphone levels, the driver on the right channel sucks in and out extremely, potentially damaging the speaker. Its quite ugly, ever see this type of thing?

Matas, I think there is a small review of this mixer in a recent Remix mag.

Guest AlanS

yea i have that remix mag...but i dont think it has a review...which one are u talking about? the issue with PVD on the cover? ???

maybe was just the new product announcement. not sure which issue, maybe that one, but looks like you know what I'm talking about.

maybe was just the new product announcement.  not sure which issue, maybe that one, but looks like you know what I'm talking about.

i really dont know what i am talking about...but i did sleep in a Holiday Express last night :P...i have subscription for Remix...thats why i was asking ;)

Guest AlanS

i really dont know what i am talking about...but i did sleep in a Holiday Express last night :P...i have subscription for Remix...thats why i was asking ;)

:P I'll try to figure out what I'm talking about and find the article tonight. :)

• 4 weeks later...