Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Brasilian Samba liquidfunk drum & bass?

Guest endymion

Guest endymion

I have never been a big drum & bass guy because I just hadn't given it a try yet, but I discovered recently that I looooooooove some of this Brasilian stuff. DJ Patife and DJ Marky are the only DJ's who I have found so far who play the stuff. Does anybody around here know of any other DJ's or mix albums with this type of stuff?

Since I'm just giving myself the survey course on this right now I'm mainly looking for mixes right now, not individual tracks, but good track pointers are always welcome too.

Guest endymion

Don't worry Tuffie, I haven't been cheating on you. :)

Never made it to anything yet. All of the cool drum & bass stuff is happening over on the mainland and it's just rough leaving the beach for me. I really wanted to get to Photek but I had other plans that night that won.

I'll let you know, these drum & bass people are building momentum. There should be many cool parties in the future. You would like some of this Brasilian stuff I think.

Guest endymion

Oh, I don't think that there are any regular parties in this area for this samba liquidfunk stuff.

If somebody tells me otherwise then I'm all over it.

Guest bcnjunkie

THE ONLY ONE I'VE HEARD THAT ENCOMPASSES MOST ELECTRONIC MUSIC GENRES IS TRIP DO BRASIL WHICH HAS A BRASILIAN FLAG WITH AN ELECTRONIC CHIP, BLENDED INTO THE COLORS, IN THE MIDDLE. THE ACTUAL CD HAS BUTTERFLY. IT HAS ONE SONG THAT CAN POSSIBLY FALL UNDER THE D&B CATEGORY. BUT IT'S PRETTY GOOD !!! IT'S GOT SOME HOUSE, DOWN-TEMPO, TECH, ALL WITH BRASILIAN BEAT ! CAN SEND U A COPY IF U LIKE

J.C.

Guest skorpiogenik

one of the sickest dnb mix cd's out right now is andyc's nightlife. from beginning to end....unbelievable mixing and awesome tracks...