Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Wendy's chicken combo #7

Guest JMT

Guest JMT

anyone else eat a #7 chicken sandwich combo at wendy's? i mean, i dont go there every day or even every week for that matter, but its my favorite thing on their menu and it appears as if they have f-ing changed it!

- different bread that feels like it has sand on it

- flatter chicken patty

- now has onions

- some kind of seasoned dressing instead of mayo!

i dont know if this is at all wendys or just the one by me, but this is utter BS. first Taco Bell gets rid of the Chilito, and now this. i might have to boycott wendys now too.

Dave Thomas might be rolling over in his grave.

Man, Wendys is my favorite !! Ive been getting the same thing for years.

Jr Bacon Cheeseburger, (Ketchup and Mayo only)

5 piece Chicken Nuggets (2 Honey Mustards)

Biggie Fry

Water

im talking like 7 or 8 years now. I love it. It is just as important to me as my Sunday Bacon Egg and Cheese and slice of Pizza for breakfast.

Guest endymion

I used to eat those all the time because there was a Wendy's like 15 seconds from the front door of the office that I was using during the tech boom. I haven't eaten once since 2001 because I ended up getting real damned fat doing that and it took two years to get those chicken sandwich combos worked off.

My deepest condolences though, I really liked that one. A receiptionist that I hired away from the counter at that Wendy's taught me a big secret: for a small extra fee you can order those with cheese. They use two slices. Gee I wonder how I got fat on that...

Man, Wendys is my favorite !!  Ive been getting the same thing for years.  

Jr Bacon Cheeseburger, (Ketchup and Mayo only)

5 piece Chicken Nuggets (2 Honey Mustards)

Biggie Fry

Water

im talking like 7 or 8 years now.  I love it.  It is just as important to me as my Sunday Bacon Egg and Cheese and slice of Pizza for breakfast.  

You must have GREAT metabolism...

Guest JMT

ha ha ha, i love the detail.

so then you can appreciate the gravity of this. wendy's was one of my favorite fast food places. and now they changed my staple item.

ha ha ha, i love the detail.

so then you can appreciate the gravity of this.  wendy's was one of my favorite fast food places.  and now they changed my staple item.

Well first I'll answer Carisa...My metabolism is pretty high since I'm a cardio-animal at the gym. I listen to the Tiesto CD Saleen burned for me and go nuts on the elyptical. it's amazing----I feel like Im dancing (and today I became totally aware that I had a big smile on my face simultaneously... :P)

Now for John. I love that you love the detail ;) honestly, I dont know what Id do if I walked in and they said the nuggets were now all dark meat and they replaced the honey mustard with Soy Sauce. :-X :o

I deeply respect the gravity of the situation, my friend...and I hope the change in your hood was an isolated incident.

BTW - The super value menu at Wendy's is the best...  Jr. Cheeseburgers (heavy lettuce and tomato...you should see how good they look when you get extra fresh veggies on it - awesome...and still only 99 cents)

Wicked thread btw...

Guest r3nz0

CUCHINO!

:P

I hate soda. isnt that weird? i hate candy too. I dont know why...

It's not weird just because you're the only person on planet Earth that doesn't like these things. ;D ;)

Guest LeVeL

Give me 3 double-stacks plain with cheese, with a biggie size fries and coke ;D

3??? damn!!!

Yes sir, he cant a guy eat!!LOL ;D

Guest LeVeL

CUCHINO!

Why you hate candy,soda,ect...I know they are bad for you and they give you cavities but dam Evan talk about a health freak. Next thing i know you'll be giving me advice about eating just like Richard Simmons gives advice about eating to overweight women.

CUCHINO!

Why you hate candy,soda,ect...I know they are bad for you and they give you cavities but dam Evan talk about a health freak. Next thing i know you'll be giving me advice about eating just like Richard Simmons gives advice about eating to overweight women.

Nooo Luis! Im so far from a health freak i swear! I just dont like the way taste. Soda makes me hiccup so hard that it is painful...and candy, its just too tart and sweet and I hate how sticky it is...when it is dessert time at a restaurant i prefer coffee and/or a martini and a cig. As for snacking, prefer junk food that is crunchy-

Like last night for example, I went shopping for a bit and when I came home I ate: (please keep in mind I had a bacon egg and cheese for breakfast)

1. Sandwich on a roll. my standard, Turkey, White American cheese, Lettuce and extra mayo (just a little extra)

2. An entire $2.50 bag of those amazing Wise crunchy cheeze doodles (the ones that come in the blue bag) Jess had a handful.

3. 2/3 of a bag of tortilla chips and a whole jar of Tostitos Salsa Con Queso.

4. A serving of Ben and Jerry's ice cream. I would have eaten more but it tasted like Maalox and Chalf flavor...(it was that Carb Karma shit with no sugar)

Bottom Line: Soy cuchino. I dont eat healthy and would love to get a triple cheeseburger (wih bacon) with you someday, Luis. :)

Guest LeVeL

Evan we should go to a chinese buffet and have a an eat off.....to see which one of us is more of a cochino! That would be some funny shit!!

Evan we should go to a chinese buffet and have a an eat off.....to see which one of us is more of a cochino! That would be some funny shit!!

dude, anytime! I used to bring tupperware to those things so i could take some home. I'm no joke at an all-you-can-eat event. Especially if a spliff is involved beforehand.

Guest LeVeL

Ohh now you talking......you just said the magic word, the spliff always helps with appetizers and desserts. After a long haul of eating.

Single combo, only cheese, lettuce, and onions...

baked potato (sour cream & chives) instead of fries

5 pc chicken nuggets w/ ranch.

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I never considered deviating to Ranch to complement the 5-piece. Do they have ranch in the little containers like they do the honey mustard? :-X