Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Is anyone on CJ also on Friendster?

Guest LeVeL
I was on Match.com for about 6 months...never met anybody worth keeping around (although 1 guy took me to Ultra last year). Finally ended my account when I had to file a police report on the last guy I met. ::)

No way you were on that junk.............lol Dont you pay the site in order to let you meet people. Some people can be so desperate now in days. Cant people go out to a bar and meet people these days it works for me all the time. LOL

Guest endymion

You have to be way more methodical about it if you're looking for somebody worth keeping for a while. Meeting people at random by getting drunk in public works fine when you're looking for short-term horizontal friends but you need way more advanced tactics to find keepers.

No way you were on that junk.............lol  Dont you pay the site in order to let you meet people. Some people can be so desperate now in days. Cant people go out to a bar and meet people these days it works for me all the time. LOL  

Nope, when i was on it you didnt have to pay when the other person contacted you first. I made a few friends but all in all its a waste of time. and by the way...who made you the judge of my activties??? And um...I have yet t see you with a chic!!!! ;D

Guest JMT

Nope, when i was on it you didnt have to pay when the other person contacted you first. I made a few friends but all in all its a waste of time. and by the way...who made you the judge of my activties??? And um...I have yet t see you with a chic!!!! ;D

ouch

Guest LeVeL

LOL..that was a low blow.....I'll keep my mouth closed for this one, I let my actions speak louder than my words.Well It was just my opinion I didn't mean to judge your lovelife in that way.

But I have a girl at the moment, if you were wondering. But its no challenge for me to have a girl with me.

Guest r3nz0

that was a low blow.....I'll keep my mouth closed for this one

And the award for the gayest line of the year goes to ...

8)

Guest r3nz0

Well It was just my opinion I didn't mean to judge your lovelife in that way.

Bro, the things you say are just as important as how you say them.

You said "some people can be so desperate now"; you cannot possibly be surprised she took it in a bad way. You know?

This message brought to you in part by www.getaclue.com

Now back to your regularly scheduled programming.

Guest LeVeL

Come on this is too much are you some sort of clown, cause man your getting a little annoying with your little skits. Get over it you said something funny it doesn't mean you actually are funny.

Guest r3nz0
Come on this is too much are you some sort of clown, cause man your getting a little annoying with your little skits. Get over it you said something funny it doesn't mean you actually are funny.

Get over what? ???

I'm not trying to be anything. If you knew me, this is my personality. I'm sorry you have no sense of humor.

Do me a favor and STFU!

And I know I'm funny. Don't start shit with me on here, I guarantee you I'll be the one to finish it.

I don't know why the hell Carisa even bothers with you.

Guest LeVeL

LOL...your too funny it looks like the one getting upset is you.

This doesn't even faze me, and by the way I am not starting shit with you I careless actually. And by the way you dont even know me, why you even bothering.LOL ;D

Look Buddy all this is not serious to me, I hope to you either. I think we both have bigger things than this to make a fuss about. So I'll take your lack of judgement as a compliment.

Peace! 8)

Guest ddg

only if your lying down on the floor waiting for the pop shot......sorry hun...just had toooooooooo ::)

you know i love ya... ;D

Guest r3nz0
only if your lying down on the floor waiting for the pop shot

Leave her alone, you Argentinean punk! >:( >:( >:(

j/k bitch! ;D

Guest r3nz0
LMAO!!! Renzo, we need to make sure our plans for Friday coordinate. Maybe drop my car off at Nerve and then ride to Priv together? Just an idea...and another threadjack. ;D

Yeah, sounds good; drop your car off and we'll go in my car to Privilege.

:)