Clubplanet Nightlife Community

anybody goin 2 watch passion

Guest klit

Guest guyman1966

i saw the movie and the interview with dianne sawyer and the "crazy nun" as you call her, was talked about. in the movie it goes down exactly like i was taught for years in sunday school.  Mel just fills it in with graphic details.

Did they teach you this before or after the Priest abused you?

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

anyone want to chime in on the conspiracy story of shakespeare having a say in writing the bible? apparently there's some correlation between some words in psalms or something...i don't remember the details completely, but i remember there was something to it!

Guest guyman1966

why are u soo bitter? the Old Testament is for the Jews and the New Testament are for everyone else...its already enough that ur His chosen people.

I'm not bitter. I like you goyum more than I like muslims.

Guest guyman1966

actually, it was before i abused your Mom's cornhole.

OK - So the timeline was like this:

You abused my Mom's cornhole > The Church taught you a load of crap > You learned to give a priest head > Lost in ClubLand.

Nice life!

Guest JMT

OK - So the timeline was like this:

You abused my Mom's cornhole > The Church taught you a load of crap > You learned to give a priest head > Lost in ClubLand.

Nice life!

no, it was: I abused your mom's cornhole > i learned the jews killed Jesus, historical fact > abused your mom's cornhole some more.

lost in clubland??? sure thing there pal, whatever you say.

Guest guyman1966

no, it was:  I abused your mom's cornhole > i learned the jews killed Jesus, historical fact > abused your mom's cornhole some more.

lost in clubland???  sure thing there pal, whatever you say.

Wow - you sure loved my mom's cornhole. I guess if your choice was having sex w/ a priest or my mom - i'd pick my mom also.

And as far as your historical facts - Jesus was just another dead Rabbi. Get over it.

Guest JMT

Wow - you sure loved my mom's cornhole.  I guess if your choice was having sex w/ a priest or my mom - i'd pick my mom also.

And as far as your historical facts - Jesus was just another dead Rabbi.  Get over it.

get over what?  read the thread topic einstein.

Guest guyman1966

get over what?  read the thread topic einstein.  get over the haulocaust, it didnt happen.

Did they teach you that in church also? Do you realize you worship a Jew when you pray to Jesus? So, since you love Jew's so much, I'll let you suck me off just like you did to the Priest in Sunday school.

Guest guyman1966

disclaimer:  didnt mean to offend anyone.  i am a tolerant person.  it was all done in the spirit of humor.

You would not think it was all that funny - if you really saw my moms cornhole.

Guest ciaran_r

Its not out here till easter, but there really giving it a slating in our newspapers >:(

I love epic films and cant wait to see it.

Im catholic so i am gonna see it from "our" view, but I dont think jews should feel it anti semetic, he was just another "preacher" who they feared.like any other religion does, its natural.

Cant remember the rabbi,who wanted him tried, but he had a lot of money and its said he was afraid he would lose it all if this guy(jesus) kept gaining support.

I think it will show a rough idea what happened, it SHOULD be dark, hellish and brutal because thats what the romans done to people to be crucified and especially with a massive gathering its going to be more intense. The sky being black will give me goosebumps,

Check out ben hur when they crucifie jesus,

It hits you hard :o

Guest guyman1966
I dont think jews should feel it anti semetic, he was just another "preacher" who they feared.like any other religion does, its natural.

Cant remember the rabbi,who wanted him tried, but he had a lot of money and its said he was afraid he would lose it all if this guy(jesus) kept gaining support.

If you are interested in the Jewish take on all this - There were two Rabbi's that were being put to death - one was very popular (I also forget his name) - the other Jesus. When the crowd was given a choice of who to spare - of course the popular dude got the support. The Romans were killing leaders who opposed them. Jewish and others also.

If you are interested in the Jewish take on all this - There were two Rabbi's that were being put to death - one was very popular (I also forget his name) - the other Jesus.  When the crowd was given a choice of who to spare - of course the popular dude got the support.   The Romans were killing leaders who opposed them.  Jewish and others also.

bro..Barabas was a "condemed" criminal..and i dont mean "criminal" as in he was against the Romans...like he killed, stole, etc....ur getting body checked into the wall tonight when i see ya.... :P

Guest JMT

bro..Barabas was a "condemed" criminal..and i dont mean "criminal" as in he was against the Romans...like he killed, stole, etc....ur getting body checked into the wall tonight when i see ya.... :P

werd, and the high preists considered Jesus' so-called "blasphemy" a worse offense, so they called for Barabbas' release.