Clubplanet Nightlife Community

anybody goin 2 watch passion

Guest klit

Guest guyman1966

bro..Barabas was a "condemed" criminal..and i dont mean "criminal" as in he was against the Romans...like he killed, stole, etc....ur getting body checked into the wall tonight when i see ya.... :P

Again - the history you are quoting was written by a follower of Jesus.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest guyman1966

AGAIN..by ur own PEOPLE...i have a ball park frank in my pants, its not Kosher, but its still a foot long....interested? :P

Sure - but no Mayo!

Guest guyman1966

i cant promise u anything..u know how they become near ur Jewish "buns"

Watch out - 'casue your gonna feel my Passion tonight!

Guest klit

Saw the movie tonight and I'm glad I did. It's a great movie that reminds us of what jesus had to go through and why. It's a very violent and bloody film, but so were the last days of jesus so mel gibson did not really make the film too violent in my opinion. I think for the most part anybody can watch it, though there are going to be moments when you want to turn your eyes away from the screen. I really recommend the movie to everybody, especially catholics.

Guest bcnjunkie

First I don't understand the controversy behind the movie.  For starters movies about the passion of christ have been made many times over without catholics or jews protesting or blaming each other about who "killed" Jesus

Second, historically speaking, Jesus was considered a rebel.  Both Jews and Romas wanted him out of the picture.  The only one responsible for his death was Jesus.  If he was the son of God then he had the power to destroy his captors, but he didn't, which leads me to the third point.

Third, we are missing the point of the passion.  It is upposed to be the ultimate act of humility: Our God sacrifcing himself to forgive our sins, thorough means of unspeakable torture and pain.  

Lastly, the Catholic church is one of the most corrupt and horrible entities on the planet.  All they do is incite trouble. They are arrogant, selfish, hypocritical and have contributed to fuel hate and wars throughout history.  It took one trip to Rome for me to realize that it wasn't for me.  Which by the way, I grew up in a hardcore catholic family

Guest endymion

I don't understand what the big deal is either, BCN. When I first heard about this movie being made I knew that it was going to piss off somebody, it's just a matter of waiting around to see exactly who it would be.

Guest endymion

Oh, speaking of which, it's kind of funny that apparently God is one of the people pissed off by this film. The actor who played Jesus was struck by lightning once during the production, and the assistant director was also struck by lightning. Twice. At different times and in different cities. I really don't think that God liked the movie.

http://edition.cnn.com/2003/SHOWBIZ/Movies/10/24/gibson.passion/

Oh, speaking of which, it's kind of funny that apparently God is one of the people pissed off by this film.  The actor who played Jesus was struck by lightning once during the production, and the assistant director was also struck by lightning.  Twice.  At different times and in different cities.  I really don't think that God liked the movie.

yeah, i remember hearing about this when filming was going on. apparently, mr. gibson and company saw that as a sign to CONTINUE with the film. i dunno.....

Guest JMT
Oh, speaking of which, it's kind of funny that apparently God is one of the people pissed off by this film.  The actor who played Jesus was struck by lightning once during the production, and the assistant director was also struck by lightning.  Twice.  At different times and in different cities.  I really don't think that God liked the movie.

if it was a sign to stop, the people would have died, as many lightning strike victims do.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Diabolique

I'm going to go see it, but I'll be watching for the audience's reactions as well...

Did you guys know Gibson's dad thought the holocaust actually didn't happen?? :o moron...

• 2 weeks later...