Clubplanet Nightlife Community

what do people wear clubbing in miami??

Guest superstar_funkster

Guest Diabolique

I have been wanting to talk about this forever. But....I don't know where to start.

I dress for comfort. to stand out, tops or make up or both. Sometimes, it's just about dancing. ;)

its so about the dancing...comfy shoes always!! and no open toes shoes at space...or the space toes will get you!

oh shit. I bought a pair of wedge sandals to wear there. I guess I'll just try to be careful where I dance.

I figured out what to wear by looking through pod pix at the club I'm heading to this saturday (space). I picked out some cropped jeans, a pretty, sparkly t-shirt, wedge sandals, and some hair peices, since it's so hot, might as well wear it up, but in a clubby way, and some long earrings for a little bling and polish.

Trying to find a balance between comfort/casual and dressing well enough to get into the clubs is DEF a challenge, but I think as long as casual is accompanied by a little polish, a little bling, it looks very club-worthy.

imo. ;D

Guest coach

I figured out what to wear by looking through pod pix at the club I'm heading to this saturday (space). I picked out some cropped jeans, a pretty, sparkly t-shirt, wedge sandals, and some hair peices, since it's so hot, might as well wear it up, but in a clubby way, and some long earrings for a little bling and polish.

Post pics!

Guest Diabolique

;D

in yellow..

choos!

I was very comfortable, even dancing. The shoes actually looked like I hardly wore them, much less danced most of the night in 'em! ;D

Posted by: coach

Okay, I've got the design basically done. But I have *no* clue where to go from there.

omg you rock! The kicker is if it could actually be marketable, the cost of getting an international patent is $$$$$$. I'm going to ask around, mostly out of curiousity..

Guest coach

Honestly, I’m not so worried about a patent. They don’t really provide any protection anyway. First to market and making the name known is more important I think.

The main issue I had is converting the s-shape of a pump to the flat shape of a sandal. I’ve worked out a design for that, but I may need some help with materials.

But mainly, I don’t even know the first thing about where to take a design to get it built, manufactured, marketed, distributed, etc.

Guest Diabolique

;D wow. mmmm. Maybe I'll look into it when I'm "retired" ;)

Girls are so fickle, if it doesn't have a designer label on it, who knows?

Guest barstar diana

hello patent it, and market it right, all the girls will be dying to buy that puppy..all you need is the right branding...like i said i'm the first in line to buy a pair!!!