Clubplanet Nightlife Community

London Bound

Guest bcnjunkie

Layo & Bushwacka's club "The End" simply rocks. Also try "Turnmills" and check out what events are going on at "The Fridge" in Brixton

Have a blast !! I love that city ;D just remeber the essentials

chips are crisps

fries are chips

subway is the tube

and don't get offended if they offer ya a fag ;)

Guest Diabolique

$$$$, everything you purchase, down to water is 1.7x as expensive, so save yer sheckles

and don't forget your sunscreen :P (kidding!)

Guest antonio
Im headed to London probably in the midpart of Sept. I have never been there and was wondering if any of you had some club suggestions? Also, being that I have never traveled out of the country before...any tips for a me? I will be traveling alone.

Thanks! ;D

Take me with you!!!!!!!

Guest antonio

You are such a cutie!!! How is San Juan treating you?

Great, I'm actually working on the content of the Cooljunkie San Juan site that's going up next week. We also have the San Juan Fashion Week coming up at the end of March, so it's going to be hard work. I'll make sure to let you in on our exotic nightlife and club happenings. That way you could know what's going on and come pay me a visit!!!!!! ;)

Great, I'm actually working on the content of the Cooljunkie San Juan site that's going up next week.  We also have the San Juan Fashion Week coming up at the end of March, so it's going to be hard work.  I'll make sure to let you in on our exotic nightlife and club happenings.  That way you could know what's going on and come pay me a visit!!!!!!  ;)

You know Im coming to see you as soon as I can!

Guest bcnjunkie
Thanks guys! ;D

BCN you are too funny!

I try  ;D I really dig Europe in october, it isn't too cold and people have recently been back from vacation and are in general good mood.  It's a great time to go !!!! there isn't alot of tourists so you get real local flavor

Guest bcnjunkie
Steve Lawler rocks!!!!!   Did somebody see him at State during WMC???

I heard more about the drama at the door !! for what I understand there was plenty

Guest antonio

Yup, I was lucky I work for Cooljunkie though........no red velvet ropes for me!!

His set was truly sick and unbelievable and, to me, the best performance of the WMC

Guest bcnjunkie

cryzc: I just missed you last night, you were saying goodnight to inbal then dashed away when I was getting there (I think that was you).

Antonio: went to Danny T, instead .... ROCKING !!!!

cryzc: I just missed you last night, you were saying goodnight to inbal then dashed away when I was getting there (I think that was you).

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!?! I have been trying to meet you for what seems like ages. I was with a guy friend of mine and we were gonna go back but ended up in downtown Laudy last night. ::)

Guest sarahcj

Hey,

The guys have covered some of the cool clubs but since you have never been before you will probably want to do some toursity stuff too. Buckingham Palace, The London Eye, Big Ben those are all awesome sights.

You can get a one day travel card for the tube that will take you around most places but you can walk around too. They also have red double decker bus tours if you want a London bus experience.

I lived there for a couple of years so PM me if you have any questions and I will try to give you some advice.

An watch out once we get the US and the Balearics

up and running CJ London is next on the list!!

A good site to check out is:

http://www.timeout.com/london/