Clubplanet Nightlife Community

IBIZAAA!

Guest shannon_coolj.

Guest pod

Get me one of these for $300 and I'll be in more photos 8)

164268.jpg

wireless controller for my camera. There's a cheap version, but it's wired.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest fredda

Oh well, I guess we will have to ask Mr. Nicolas McCaboff  to get that for us too!  ;)

I dont think we are asking him too much:the plane, the boat,  the camara, Carl Cox... Are we?  

Guest shannon_coolj.

Nah, N. & S. love us!

I'm sure they're very eager to provide their adoring, talented staff with planes, boats, cameras, and good DJs....

I mean, it's not easy being a cooljunkie writer and photographer. We have to go out to clubs every weekend, interview/photograph amazing DJs/producers and listen to incredible promos for the music reviews. Jeez, we deserve a break from that exhausting life, don't we? ;)

Guest fredda

Yeah...I agree! Lets tell N&S how we feel and how unfair is to work as hard as we do with no beneffits more than fun, drinks and getting in everywhere for free (even in Space-Ibiza).

They better listen to us or they will face Legal actions!!!

I represent you guys! ;)

Guest pod

Hehe...this should tell managment something. We want our private jet to Europe or else we strike, and I'm not talking about everyone's favorite Asian-Jamaican DJ!

Our list of demands are:

1. One (1) SR-91 Aurora aircraft to Ibiza, with a pitstop in Costa Rica to drop Rob off for his surfing fun.

2. One (1) LG-8 wireless transciever for the photographer's 10D.

3. One (1) set of "Learn Japanese in 21 Days" tapes for Shannon.

4. One (1) in-flight DJ to be determined at a later date by the union.

If we do not have a comprehensive plan to implement these demands by Friday, June 20th at midnight, we strike! Oh, and don't even think about hirin' scabs...they'll get a sudden case of John Gotti Syndrome. ;D

Guest shannon_coolj.

lol...

and a bus to take us to the aircraft...better hold back the police...or we're taking the deckjunkie djs as hostages! :P

Guest pod

Totally...Shannon, I need you to cover the details like that. You're a credit to the Nightlife Photographers and Journalists Union 69 Local. :D

Guest djfreedom

Look,

I just want to go.

Heard the hype, saw the "Wild on E" stuff,

now I just want to go.

Will work for ticket and dance for food.

Someone help. ::)

Guest pod

The Wild on E! representation is a sad mis-representation of the place. To get an idea of the real magic behind the place, check the back issues of magazines like Muzik, Mixmag, and Ministry.

Guest shannon_coolj.

dj freedom--

hmm...good idea. maybe we should set up a "send the poor clubbers to ibiza fund" and stand on a street in an affluent neighborhood. it could work!

Guest pod

Either that or we could totally do a Pulp-Fiction esque raid on a diner :) Shannon, you'd look good with a .45!

Though I'll run like hell when I find the wallet with Bad Motherfucker stitched on it :)

Guest fredda

Yey! "work for tickets and dance for food..." I kind of like that! :o

When will we star? 8)

Let's move to Ibiza then!!!

I miss it already :(

• 3 weeks later...

I've been to Ibiza twice (2000 & 2001). It is amazing. :D

Ibiza, has a very laid back feel to it. Most of the people that you will bump into are very chill. They are there to party and enjoy life.

Here's a quick story about a days event in Ibiza.

Wake up to a beautiful sunny day around 12pm (this late b/c you went to bed at 7am). Put some shorts on and head to Burger King in IbizaTown for breakfast / lunch. While eating your food, Burger Kings sound system is playing chill club tunes in the background. Head to the beach at Playa d'en Bossa. Catch some

rays while the DJ spins the lastest sounds for the summer on the beach! Take a taxi to Cafe Del Mar and

watch the sun melt into the ocean, again while listening to some chill music on the beach! After another

amazing Ibiza sunset head to the hotel to clean your self up and relax for about an hour. Get yourself ready, have dinner on one of the many unique restaurant Ibiza has to offer, with a bottle of wine. (tradition). Now the party gets started. Go to Ibiza Town, and buy your ticket for tonights club event. My top choice, Saturday night DEFMIX at PACHA. Arrive at Pacha, get a Vodka & Redbull enjoy the night & FEEL THE MUSIC... 8)

PACHA, Is the most beautiful club in the island. The music, the people, the lights, the music.

:)Ibiza ~ Like no place on earth.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest bcnjunkie

was in Ibiza in July. Personally, I think you shouldn't miss at least one morning @ Space (we love sundays or Manumission Carry-on party... which simply rocks !). DC-10 on modays is also the bomb. Pacha, gotta go !!! The Ibiza classic !!! Also, to catch some rays, SA TRINXA is da place. right next to es caballet (park in es caballet parking) is better than playa d'enbossa or cafe mambo or cafe del mar (still a bit underground, found out about it through friends that lived there before ).

j.c.

Guest fredda

:'( :-/ :-[

:( >:( :'( :-/ :-[ :( >:( :'( :-/ :-[ :( >:( :'( :-/ :( >:(

Quoting Interviewjunkie: IBIZAAA!!!

I WANNA GO BACK!!!

• 3 weeks later...