Clubplanet Nightlife Community

IBIZAAA!

Guest shannon_coolj.

Guest shannon_coolj.

So the junkies' closest friend and our own personal Barcelona club reviewer, Fredda, is in Ibiza this weekend (damn her!) :P

We're all quite jealous...she's on the list for Space's grand party (with Steve Lawler and Digweed and Carl Cox headlining).

She comes back on Monday...I can't wait until I talk to her to hear all the juicy details! A beautiful latin girl in Ibiza? I hope she didn't get into too much trouble..!

I want to go to [glow=red,2,300]IBIZA[/glow]!! Guess I'm going to have to live vicariously through Fredda.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest pod

They're probably gonna sell the concordes on Ebay...I'll bid on one, we'll paint it blue and fly on out there. 8)

Guest fredda

Hey... I am back from IBIZA!

I have soooo much to tell you and I promise I will! For now I'll just say:

I HAD THE BEST TIME OF MY LIFE!

Although, I don't really know if this sentence expresses how I really feel about it.

The true is that Ibiza Rocks! And for all of us who really love to party to go Space-Ibiza is a MUST! I will go back and that is a fact.

Let's all the junkies go...! what do you say? ;)

Guest shannon_coolj.

YAY!

I can't believe all the amazing stuff you got to do there! Wow...

You were partying with the elite at Space Ibiza...see? You just go to someplace and take over!

I'm so happy it was everything you hoped for.

Yeah, let's all climb on the cooljunkie private jet and hop on over to Ibiza (we'll land in Barcelona just to pick F. up)...

Nick and Sarah? Where is that jet you ordered? Your employees are getting impatient... ;)

Guest pod

Our own Russian Junkie Nicolas McCaboff sobered up enough to snap a shot of our new AN-225 Condor on the runway in Kiev. He told me it glows like that because they're close to Chernobyl. I asked him for a mail order bride, and he said he'd work on it..

cjplane.jpg

Big fucker, ain't it? Gets 5 inches to the gallon, but we can drag like a few hundred tons of stuff with us.

Guest fredda

Yeah Shannon, talking about "taking over...at Space" I'll tell you that one of the coolest things it happened to me there, was that after DJ Martinjn Ten Velden finished his AMAZING percussive chunky tribal house music he went out of the DJ booth area to dance with ME!!!!

I couldn't believe it...first time I see a DJ doing that!!!

A little bit later two more of his Staff joined us.... so, there I was dancing with all these guys who I did not even know! Everybody was looking at me like: Who in the hell is this girl who is dancing with the DJs!

Wow...that is something to remember!

He was also a great dancer...very nice and talented DJ. I got really impressed by his set... but.. of course, he had to be good: later I found out he has produced a lot of remixes. He also has a song, which is one of the Scooby Doo Soundtrack! isnt't crazy?

Guest fredda

Hey Pod that was great: very funny!!! (LOL)

However, today it is a joke, but you'll never know:Less than a year ago I was watching a Tiesto's Video clip at Space-Ibiza ( I was still living in Miami Beach) thinking how much I would love to "someday" go to Ibiza...I did have not Idea I was moving to Europe at that time...and here I am: My dream came true!

We will all go there very soon! you'll see ;)

Guest sarahcj

Hey Guys..

Pod I liked the concord idea better can you make that blue??

Ibiza sounds great. We will have to make that trip

8)

Guest shannon_coolj.

Pod, that picture was perfect! :D

Let's load up the junkies (that is, when it arrives in Miami from Kiev...what is it doing in Kiev??) and jet off to Europe. As usual, there will be free drinks on board...

Hey, can you take a little detour and just drop me off in Costa Rica on your way to Ibiza?? SWELL is hitting there right now!! Send me a postcard.

I will settle for Mexico, Brazil (I got friends there!), Tahiti, Barbados, Hawaii, South Africa, Indonesia, Figi, Australia also!!!

;)

Guest pod

That's where they make 'em...second best thing to come out of there, first being Milla Jovovich.

I'm sure I can convince our comrades to stock it with a few tons of Stoli...not the rotgut Starka they usually serve up.

Pilot must be sober though! Figure this thing is almost twice the size of a 747...

We need an in-flight DJ though...any ideas?

Guest shannon_coolj.

No, it's gotta be the whole cooljunkie crew in Ibiza...no detours!

Ah well, wishful thinking....maybe someday N. and S. will really have a jet!

Guest fredda

Yeah... I agree with sldcj, I like the idea of the concord better! Any color you want, though. But Pod: we need a yacht too, a very fast one, so we can go to Formantera which is the island in front of Ibiza! It is a paradise...so beautiful beaches and scenaries and there is some good music as well: chill out music-mainly- but very cool: www.calmstreet.com

I really missed you there guys, I mean, I had a great time but I remembered all of you all the time! :'( We have to go together to Ibiza and Formantera but for real!

About the DJ for the plane...I am thinking...we could probably ask Carl Cox to play for us! I am sure he will do it for the junkies! Don't you think? :D

Guest nickjunkie
Hey, can you take a little detour and just drop me off in Costa Rica on your way to Ibiza?? SWELL is hitting there right now!! Send me a postcard.

I settle for Mexico, Brazil (I got friends there!), Tahiti, Barbados, Hawaii, South Africa, Indonesia, Figi, Australia also!!!

;)

I'm down - gotta sharpen the skills a bit though...

Nah, you'll do fine over there!! The waves are consistent, clean and usually dont get over head high, unless a big swell hits. Easy paddling my brotha!!

Hey, Mexico is getting a HUGE swell next week! I wanna go, I wanna go. Thats the next spot on my travel list. Want to join us?? Maybe by August or September!!

;D

Guest pod

No, it's gotta be the whole cooljunkie crew in Ibiza...no detours!

Ah well, wishful thinking....maybe someday N. and S. will really have a jet!

Shannon's right, Rob...the fat SOB parked on the ramp at Stolichnya Airport doesn't exactly get good gas mileage. :)

But I got another one...it goes three times faster than the concorde. Only seats six though...we can drop rob off in Costa Rica in like 5 minutes.

aurora.jpg

Runs on liquid methane, methane gas comes from cows, there's plenty of cows out west...just gotta figure out how to make it liquid...

And yes, I have way too much free time on my hands sometimes...Wednesdays are like that. 8)

Guest sarahcj

That looks like some sort of fish/dolphin are you sure it would fly ???

Hmm six seats thats gonna be a tough one!

Guest fredda

Wow! this one is great Pod!

Does it really go three times faster than a concord?

That is fantastic: Maybe it could come to pick me up here in Barcelona to go party with you in Maimi Beach some weekends, do yoga with Sarah and everytime I feel homesick missing the junkies! :D

I guess I will have to ask Mr. Nicolas McCaboff (Russian Junkie) if i could use the plane that often! ???

Guest nickjunkie
Nah, you'll do fine over there!! The waves are consistent, clean and usually dont get over head high, unless a big swell hits. Easy paddling my brotha!!

Hey, Mexico is getting a HUGE swell next week! I wanna go, I wanna go. Thats the next spot on my travel list. Want to join us?? Maybe by August or September!!

;D

I definitely would, but the hassle I get from immigration (regardless of my lovely visa) puts me off leaving the country too often.