Clubplanet Nightlife Community

CoolJunkie present Layo & Bushwacka @ Privilege - Sat April 24th

Guest nickjunkie

Guest antonio

The feeling is mutual, Carissa. Wanna join me for breakfast that day????

Of course! Oh and I have been looking at flights to San Juan...CHEAP, CHEAP, CHEAP. My sister and I may be there sooner than we thought. Ill PM you later tonight.

I know, I told ya they were cheap, thats why I go to Miami so much. You should come over for the Judge Jules event, I'll hook you guys up!!!

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Kamadeva

Not a huge fan of Privilege, but it will be NICE to see the boys again!!

Why? what didn't you like about it? I've never been, planning on going for the 24th. What's it like there?

kamadeva :)

Guest bcnjunkie

really didn't like Privilege ? really ?, I thought it was a cool space, especially the terrace !

Guest djcarlosf

layo & bushwacka!.....

because i wont be able to attend this, all i have to say is that if you have never heard their stuff, you wont be ready for anything like what theyre gonna do that night. if you went to see them at opium garden, warn those who didnt about the level of craziness. may all you bitches have an unforgettable night ;D

Guest r3nz0

as chris tucker would say....."i dont give a fuuuuuuuuuccccccccccckkkkk" :o:P ;D

That's not Chris Tucker.

That's my old man when I ask him for money. ;)

Guest fredda

YEAH! I will finally check them out...I was out of Miami last year so, I missed them once and again...but now I am soooo ready!!!

I can't wait! ;D

Guest antonio

I hope to see all of you Junkies over there on the 24th. I will fly out of San Juan that same day after a Sander Kleinenberg event down here.

Guest antonio

Hey, let me know if that's going to be good, I'm partying my ass off on Saturday, even after coming from a party on Friday and getting off a plane that same day!!!