Clubplanet Nightlife Community

OSCAR G VS ROLAND VS STEPHAN LUKE VS CUE

240turbo

In your own subjective opinion, which DJ is better?  

1. 1. In your own subjective opinion, which DJ is better?

Guest LeVeL

C'mon guys, stop being lazy, it only takes like 10 seconds to vote. You lazy bastards..um i mean junkies,lol ;D

I think we all know who is gonna win.............Oscar G

Guest LISALOCA

Like a housy /funky......you know "On my way to Manila"..kind of thing...."Just a little mor love"..

He's cool

Personally i like all of them, they are all different in their own way. But I voted Roland. After witnessing what he did during that extended set a couple of weeks ago, I was sold. But honestly, I like the way he reads the crowd. He almost instinctively sees and feels what the crowd wants to hear. next time he's spinning on the patio, pay close attention to him and how he interacts with the people on the patio. It's sick, almost telepathic. An important part of being a dj, is to know when to hype up the crowd, cool them down a little and bring them up to speed again. To me, that is of paramount importance.

From the experiences I have had from Cue....he is hard ass, pounding, underground, shit youve never heard in your life, house.

I definitely agree about Cue, on sunday ( the day you went soft on me,lol ;D, ) He absolutely destroyed the patio.

• 10 months later...
Guest LdySphynx

I voted Cue.....I should have voted Oscar G.....but patio sessions are the bomb. ;D

DAMN girl, where the hell have you been???

Oh, and Oscar hands down!!!!

Guest Cosmigonon

From the experiences I have had from Cue....he is hard ass, pounding, underground, shit youve never heard in your life, house.

After hearing him on sunday I agree more than ever with this comment 8)

nick delete this thread out of respect for og, this is a fucking joke.... supid spics have no fucking idea what a good dj is... og is by farrrrrrrrrrrrrr the best in miami and when his head is out of his ass with track selection he is top 10 in the world...

DELETE THIS JOKE OF A THREAD....

GO JETS..

Guest Cosmigonon

nick delete this thread out of respect for og, this is a fucking joke.... supid spics have no fucking idea what a good dj is... og is by farrrrrrrrrrrrrr the best in miami and when his head is out of his ass with track selection he is top 10 in the world...

DELETE THIS JOKE OF A THREAD....

GO JETS..

LMAO!!!

YOU crack me up kiddo, en serio!!! ;D