Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Boston Junkies?

tgibson

Are there any of you out there? I understand that there's going to be a Boston site coming online at some point (BJ - hahahahaha)...but figured why not see who's out there?

Some fun stuff to look forward to in beantown:

Junkie XL

Armin Van Buuren

;D ;D ;D

Guest joeygk

I know a few people from the clubplanet Boston messageboard - (they're crazy) - maybe I'll see if they'll migrate over here. What is it Avaland, Axis, whateva - clubbin' in Boston blows though b/c they kick you out at like 2am --- seriously lame. I've come to the conclusion that I could only live in New York, Miami, Chicago, Vegas or New Orleans b/c they're the only cities that stay open late enough ---- Nothing good ever happens before midnight! ;)

I know a few people from the clubplanet Boston messageboard - (they're crazy) - maybe I'll see if they'll migrate over here. What is it Avaland, Axis, whateva - clubbin' in Boston blows though b/c they kick you out at like 2am --- seriously lame. I've come to the conclusion that I could only live in New York, Miami, Chicago, Vegas or New Orleans b/c they're the only cities that stay open late enough ---- Nothing good ever happens before midnight! ;)

Story of my life. Imagine my chagrin moving here in August from the best city in the world. I was SURE I could find after-hours or SOMETHING. No dice.

I do have to give it to Avalon Boston though, it's a pretty nice venue and they have thrown some fun 2-hour parties. You're right though Joey...you're absolutely right...

Guest joeygk

The first time I visited Boston a few years ago, I came to hear Danny Howells @Avalon (which is a great venue) and we did our normal routine --- disco nap in the evening, light dinner, drinks & then a lil' pre-party back at the hotel room and then boogied on over to the club around 12:15 --- When I say they closed at 2 - I mean they were shutting operations down well b4 2 --- we seriously freaked. This was back in 2002 & luckily there was a wicked awesome afterhours club (Steve Porter apparently threw down stupid-sick weekly sets) but apparently it has since burned down. Yes, burned down....I know WTF.....poor Boston clubbers w/ nowhere to go.

Guest joeygk

Although you do have Louis Boston --- nobody has a better selection of mens clothing than that joint --- it blows Barney's out of the water --- FOKKIN' RULZ.

Are there any of you out there? I understand that there's going to be a Boston site coming online at some point (BJ - hahahahaha)...but figured why not see who's out there?

Junkie XL

Armin Van Buuren

;D ;D ;D

How's your sunburn coming along? You must've molted a layer of skin by now.

Junkie XL

Armin Van Buuren

;D ;D ;D

I am at the last stages of itching (and hence, the last stages of painful memories of a WMC I missed out on...). I was on a conference call last week and when I left the dude's office I looked down and there was a pile of skin all over the place from my legs...very funny...did I clean it up...no chance...

Thanks for the concern!

Junkie XL

Armin Van Buuren

;D ;D ;D

I am at the last stages of itching (and hence, the last stages of painful memories of a WMC I missed out on...). I was on a conference call last week and when I left the dude's office I looked down and there was a pile of skin all over the place from my legs...very funny...did I clean it up...no chance...

Thanks for the concern!

I knew there had to be a funny story there! :D

Junkie XL

Armin Van Buuren

;D ;D ;D

Thanks for the concern!

jaja...that is nasty tim.

the best was when we were at cafe MEd...guys...Tim said something funny and he was sitting next to me...I slapped his thigh like you would when someone next to you says something really funny....his reaction...im laughing at the thought----

I felt so bad but his anger/frustrated reaction was classic Timoteo---

Guest vicman

The first time I visited Boston a few years ago, I came to hear Danny Howells @Avalon (which is a great venue) and we did our normal routine --- disco nap in the evening, light dinner, drinks & then a lil' pre-party back at the hotel room and then boogied on over to the club around 12:15 --- When I say they closed at 2 - I mean they were shutting operations down well b4 2 --- we seriously freaked. This was back in 2002 & luckily there was a wicked awesome afterhours club (Steve Porter apparently threw down stupid-sick weekly sets) but apparently it has since burned down. Yes, burned down....I know WTF.....poor Boston clubbers w/ nowhere to go.

Rise. It has reopened. I wanna make a trip to Boston this summer when they have their ice cream festival. ;D

Rise. It has reopened. I wanna make a trip to Boston this summer when they have their ice cream festival. ;D

Yeah - I wouldn't even think about coming before mid-April anyway. The weather here is for animals...(although today isn't bad)...

Miami Tim = Canadian Bacon

LMAO

4 real, John, I love making you laugh :D You seem to appreciate our humor--- which is constant --- I spend half of every day laughing and with the clever NY junkies i surround myself with---- a night on the town, 4get about it, you'd die.

Guest JMT

Miami Tim = Canadian Bacon

LMAO

4 real, John, I love making you laugh :D You seem to appreciate our humor--- which is constant --- I spend half of every day laughing and with the clever NY junkies i surround myself with---- a night on the town, 4get about it, you'd die.

im SURE i would. i honestly laugh openly while sitting at my computer reading the stuff you guys post back and forth.