Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Kane - Rain Down on Me (Tiesto remix)

tgibson

We are too similar Timo. I came on to talk about this track and you already made a thread. I think this track is beautiful, and Kane's voice is really amazing....

"yeahhhhhhh yeeeeeeeaaaaaaeeeahhhh!!!" that kills me. It is rare that male vocals can sound so terrific (have you noticed that Lisa has me saying 'terrific' constantly??) in a track.

We are too similar Timo. I came on to talk about this track and you already made a thread. I think this track is beautiful, and Kane's voice is really amazing....

"yeahhhhhhh yeeeeeeeaaaaaaeeeahhhh!!!" that kills me. It is rare that male vocals can sound so terrific (have you noticed that Lisa has me saying 'terrific' constantly??) in a track.

Lisa's the best.

Now, back to business...who can get me this version...surely someone has ripped it off the DVD or something...help a brotha out!

Is it Kane as in 'Meet Her at The Love Parade' (Nalin & Kane remix)?---- Now that's a track, albeit old. ;D

same dude. here's how it works.

Dinand Woesthoff is "Kane's" real name. So he goes by Kane only for his mixes and named his band "Dinand." a bit complicated. I guess he's modest?

another great track,

Nalin and Kane - beachball! I still listen to this track, and will never 4get when Tiesto spun it at Amnesia in Ibiza last year

"free as a bird flying over the seeeeaaaa" i love good vocals like that.

Guest joeygk

Is it Kane as in 'Meet Her at The Love Parade' (Nalin & Kane remix)?---- Now that's a track, albeit old. ;D

Dinand Woesthoff is "Kane's" real name. So he goes by Kane only for his mixes and named his band "Dinand." a bit complicated. I guess he's modest?

another great track,

Nalin and Kane - beachball! I still listen to this track, and will never 4get when Tiesto spun it at Amnesia in Ibiza last year

are you sure -- according to www.discogs.com -- Naline & Kane are >>> Real Name: Ralf Beck (a.k.a. Harry Cane) & Andre Nalin!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't think so (but maybe I just don't know). Kane is the lead singer of a dutch rock band called Dinand...

you just dont know, Tim.

WRONG. Dinand is the lead singer of the Dutch rock band Kane...I always mix the two up, apologies on the previous post Joey.

It's a completely different "Kane" in Nalin & Kane, and yes, Beachball is a great song from that duo.

another great track,

are you sure -- according to www.discogs.com -- Naline & Kane are >>> Real Name: Ralf Beck (a.k.a. Harry Cane) & Andre Nalin!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Exactly right. Dinand is the lead singer who sings on this track (and on the T.I.C. DVD --- amazing --- if you haven't seen it, you should...very powerful song live...Tiesto goes NUTS during it)

another great track,

settle down, Beavis. I was incorrect ;) this is good to know, however. google misled me.

ever seen Four Rooms? Helluva movie. 8)

Loved it!

yes! It's awesome.

I love the part where the bellboy is like, "I havent got a problem, Ive got problems, Plurrrrral." that hotel part is the best in the movie.

"Did they misbehave?"

tim roth is one of the best actors around.

Guest LeVeL

I got this track...tim. Kane- rain down on me(Dj Tiesto remix) I got the complete track. I cant believe you guys are such fans of this song as I am. I beleieve their should be more male vocalz on songs it gets a little too repetitive when you hear all these female vocals on songs. So more male vocals on tracks, so anyways Tim you still need the track holla.

Guest LeVeL

Especially the break down....when he say," Rain down on me, Rain down on ........and then the beat goes "nenenenenenene". And then it goes, "so tell me where you are, tell me how u feel".......ahahahha I can feel goosebumps all over my body right now its crazy. But we need more guy vocalz please no more girl vocals of Justine Suissa, Jan Johnston, ect.....they are good singer and all but we need some other people to start adding vocals to songs, I am tired of it!!