Clubplanet Nightlife Community

At last a new cool venue in Downtown Ft. Laud....

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest coach

Oh ! that will be Art Bar ! wanna see it !

What is an Art Bar exactly?

Aside from that, so far I've heard that NYC is better than Miami, LA is and is not better, and Chicago is better. So that makes Miami somewhere between 2nd and 4th best place for nightlife in the US. Sounds good to me. I mean, as long as it is in the top 5, that's still really good. Besides that, who cares?

I know we hear Saleen telling us that NYC is better. And I probably would not disagree with him. But who gives a fuck? It's still great down here. We don't have to be better than *everybody*. Sheesh. So, how about this, Saleen, we all agree that the nightlife is better in NYC, and you stop telling us about it. Is that a deal?

Oh ! that will be Art Bar ! wanna see it !

What is an Art Bar exactly?

Aside from that, so far I've heard that NYC is better than Miami, LA is and is not better, and Chicago is better. So that makes Miami somewhere between 2nd and 4th best place for nightlife in the US. Sounds good to me. I mean, as long as it is in the top 5, that's still really good. Besides that, who cares?

I know we hear Saleen telling us that NYC is better. And I probably would not disagree with him. But who gives a fuck? It's still great down here. We don't have to be better than *everybody*. Sheesh. So, how about this, Saleen, we all agree that the nightlife is better in NYC, and you stop telling us about it. Is that a deal?

umm...yeah.....i lived in birmingham, alabama for a year. BIRMINGHAM, ALABAMA. no more complaints! ;)

Guest FRESHMAN00000

It really doesnt matter...Every big city has nightclubs!

Some are better than others...Some aren't.

Reguardless of what Saleen says most people around the country would be more than happy to be a part of Miami & Fort Lauderdale's Nightlife.

People in Omaha Nebraska would die for the access to the Clubs and DJ's that we take for granted every day.

Guest bcnjunkie

Good just getting ready for this party saturday night!

cool ! I think I will stop by for a bit !, not 2 late, gotta work 9:00 am sunday

Guest durrtylexx

I lived in Columbia, SC for a summer and man o man was that place WACK!!!!They had one club and it played everything, when I mean everything.Rock, country, rap they would change genres every half hour..I love Miami!!!!!!

Guest Cosmigonon

I lived in Columbia, SC for a summer and man o man was that place WACK!!!!They had one club and it played everything, when I mean everything.Rock, country, rap they would change genres every half hour..I love Miami!!!!!!

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Guest joeygk

no beach & no sunshine either - it's f-ing cloudy here like 24 days out of the month!

Now what's this I hear about a new cool venue in Ft. Lauderdale --- there was nothing kewl when I lived in the 954 --- how sweet would it be to hit up the hollywood ale house for pitchers & zingers and then off to a club! Laura knows what i'm talkin' bout! ;)

Guest LeVeL

Talking about Hollywood Ale House I was just there last night drinking some pitchers. Joey those memories you have of South Florida must be something .