Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Oxygen

Guest fairyDust

Guest fairyDust

Is Oxygen any good tonight?...I've never been there but some friends wanna go there tonight...and I'm not to sure what to expect....Just don't wanna deal with a hip-hop crowd.... :P

Guest fairyDust

when u get there just ask for mando, and get to know him well, and hang with him...ull have nothing but fun!!!!!!!!! :o ;D

Who's mando?

when u get there just ask for mando, and get to know him well, and hang with him...ull have nothing but fun!!!!!!!!! :o ;D

Who's mando?

oh once u meet him ull probably nevr forget him!!!!!!! hes a trip and a half...hes works for oxygen!!!!!!!! just ask for him and tell him i told u to look for him...bu they way im flip!!!!!!! ;D

Guest durrtylexx

Oxygen is cool, they change things up a little of this and little of that as far music goes.And the women are f**king hot..I like Oxygen its affordable and its the place to be on a Thursday nights.Nice crowd beatifull women..... 8) :)

Oxygen is cool, they change things up a little of this and little of that as far music goes.And the women are f**king hot..I like Oxygen its affordable and its the place to be on a Thursday nights.Nice crowd beatifull women..... 8) :)

Affordable?? Kidding me?? That's one of the highest priced joints I've been to here.

Guest ddg

flip owns "DA LAND" the place where the shit goes down......now that the place is cleaned up...whens the next bbq.....??????

;D ;D