Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Blank & Jones

tgibson

on DI last December, they were playing their new CD's, and they held a contest (on DI) to name one of their tracks and you win 2 two-volume sets, and i did! really cool of them, they mailed the cds from germany to me.

volume 1 sucked big time. it was all vocal trance, and the songs were all really short (like 2:30), and REALLY cheezy. but volume 2 kicks ass, i listen to it all the time. i think they matured between the sets (about 2 years between), so they're getting better and better. they don't come over to the u.s., so you're gonna have to stick to DI! ;D

on DI last December, they were playing their new CD's, and they held a contest (on DI) to name one of their tracks and you win 2 two-volume sets, and i did! really cool of them, they mailed the cds from germany to me.

volume 1 sucked big time. it was all vocal trance, and the songs were all really short (like 2:30), and REALLY cheezy. but volume 2 kicks ass, i listen to it all the time. i think they matured between the sets (about 2 years between), so they're getting better and better. they don't come over to the u.s., so you're gonna have to stick to DI! ;D

Cool...what track did you name?

Cool...what track did you name?

A Forest. It's a collaboration with Robert Smith from The Cure. There's a snippet of it on the cd's they sent me, sounds horrible w/ the vocals, but the song is pretty good w/o.