Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Costa Rica

ryan2772

Guest LeVeL

Dam your gonna have fun yo'.......I am going to Nicaragua at the end of May and I am thinking of driving my ass to Costa Rica for a couple of days.

Guest LeVeL

You guys are exaggerattors...if you go overthere actually a hooker will charge you more than a Costa Rican resident. So they'll charge you in dollars because they know you are an American. But yeah it will come cheap.......if your the type that has to go to another country to get sex.

Guest antonio

check out the beaches................ Playa Escondida, Tamarindo, Jaco, Guanacaste............. also check out the volcanoes and national wildlife parks. Bring your surfboard!!!!

Guest fairyDust

I heard the beaches and landscapes are beautiful there...have fun..and be careful with those 10 cent whores...lol

Guest sobe2004

I'm going to Costa Rica for a few days of debauchery April 8 - 11th. Anyone been there before? Any advice? ;D ;D ;D

Go to the Hotel Del Rey if you are looking for some company . . . ;)

We're driving (or flying) to Jaco the first day, partying there that night, the next day doing a canopy tour and a crazy ass ATV ride through the jungle. And of course some serious partying every step of the way. Everyone I'm going with has been there before, so they know exactly what to do, and they can translate for me, being a gringo and all. Dream come true for me, I've wanted to go to Costa Rica for freakin years now. I hear a lot people from California go there for spring break, it's gonna be craaaaaaaaazy.

BRING ON THE TICAS!!! ;D

Guest durrtylexx

Dude just go to a club and talk a girl tell her your American and your in!!Its soooo easy its disgusting... ;D

I'm going to Costa Rica for a few days of debauchery April 8 - 11th. Anyone been there before? Any advice? ;D ;D ;D

Go to the Hotel Del Rey if you are looking for some company . . . ;)

Just found out...we're staying there one night. :o

Guest swirlundergrounder

:)Costa Rica is the bomb! If you're in San Jose go party at a club called Bash. John Creamer played there last year. Check out Jaco and Tamarindo....

Guest Eddy Guerra

i go there every summer to go surfing, chek out jaco and hermosa, and if u wanna see cool shit go to quepos

I lived in Costa Rica for 2 years, back in 1983. Beautiful place.

One of my friends was there two years ago. He said he felt violated (in a good way ;) ) , when he walked into a bar/nightclub and all the girls where trying to grab his a**. ;D

If you're coming from America, you are in!!! 8)

Alright, I'm leaving tomorrow, everyone wish me luck.

Don't be surprised if I don't come back.

Having a slight documentation-location problem, but I think that'll be taken care of.

If I do make it back, I'll have a helluva tan and a thousand stories. ;D ;D ;D