Clubplanet Nightlife Community

WHATS YOU FAVORITE CLUB AND WHY?

sextacy911

ALL NYC clubs are wack! Especially Tunnel and Exit. Talk about Sausage Fest!

It's ridiculous, I mean I guess its great if youre a girl but otherwise you better be going just for the music. In terms of music I heard Twilo is the best for that but never been there.

Originally posted by djjukiol:

ALL NYC clubs are wack! Especially Tunnel and Exit. Talk about Sausage Fest!

It's ridiculous, I mean I guess its great if youre a girl but otherwise you better be going just for the music. In terms of music I heard Twilo is the best for that but never been there.

if you think exit is wack... theres a problem because i have never seen a dancefloor that big, music that crazy and bitches that hott b4...

Originally posted by sextacy911:

im sorry... the ladies are really good lookin there...

I still don't agree with you, the girls aren't that great looking there, most of em are sloppy strippers with big boobs, thats about it, when it comes to looks theyre not that great looking.....but idk, maybe thass just my opinion

cwm12.gifcwm12.gifcwm12.gifcwm12.gif

[This message has been edited by baby3tears (edited 03-31-2001).]

Originally posted by baby3tears:

I still don't agree with you, the girls aren't that great looking there, most of em are sloppy strippers with big boobs, thats about it, when it comes to looks theyre not that great looking.....but idk, maybe thass just my opinion

cwm12.gifcwm12.gifcwm12.gifcwm12.gif

[This message has been edited by baby3tears (edited 03-31-2001).]

i dont know its an opinion... but when i was there i liked the girls...

Originally posted by DJMikeE:

club tastes are all different. As long as youre having a great time dancing, chilling, or even spinning- it really shouldnt matter

i know people that have djed there and liked it more than dancing... i think its mostly about the music (when your dancing)... and hearing the crowd scream (when ure spinnin)... my fav. club is exit and s.f. but i hear a lot of rumors... "it doesnt matter when exit gets big crowds we always come back" -quote from s.f. metting

[This message has been edited by sextacy911 (edited 03-31-2001).]