Clubplanet Nightlife Community

friday april 2nd @ nerve - Jimmy T's birthday bash

bornslippy22

i am inviting everyone at CJ to come and listen to some good house music and to celebrate one the boards greatest talents, Jimmy T (lavosdeldiablo)...he will be spinning at Nerve this Friday April 2 and he will be doing an extended set...also on the bill that night will be Chris & Mono and K-ahzz from Karma records...4 great djs spinning good quality house...if u want in on this great party u can email Jimmy T for a list at djtlive@aol.com...get ready for a great night of good beats, good looking people and basically a good night out...check out Nerve...also HBO will be there filming for an up and coming show; not to be left behind MTV will be there looking for cast members for a new reality show they are doing...so come out and support one of our local djs on his birthday...see ya on friday at Nerve...

Guest LeVeL

Hey Saleen you heard.......MTV is gonna be looking for people for their new reality show, now its opportunity to make in True Life " I am a redneck". LOL ;D

i cant go to some1s bday party whos name is the devils voice!!!!!!!!!!! for i am the voice of god!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D

who am i kidding ill be there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D

hope to meet many more of u c.j.ers!!!!!!!!!! :D

so some1 tell that punk me + that damn thing i call a woman!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest ddg

OMFG...he dies way too much. :P ;D

lol......this would be nice to hit up...would be well worth the long haul... ;D

Guest ddg

hun...you know i work the streets late on friday and then early on sat.....im putting way too many miles on my ride..lol...gotta take a week off from there.....will be in attendance for later events in april..dont worry... :P

hun...you know i work the streets late on friday and then early on sat.....im putting way too many miles on my ride..lol...gotta take a week off from there.....will be in attendance for later events in april..dont worry... :P

New Title for DDG: BIATCH!!!! :P

You know I love ya! Call me if you guys go to the beach on Sat, ;D

Guest ddg

biatch..good one....who was the biatch that wasnt partying on sat night...pulllleeezzeee....lol....no beach this weekend..work..work and more work....i need to buy another car just so i can stop putting miles "on my baby"...lol

Guest JMT

biatch..good one....who was the biatch that wasnt partying on sat night...pulllleeezzeee....lol....no beach this weekend..work..work and more work....i need to buy another car just so i can stop putting miles "on my baby"...lol

is it a lease or a buy? ive got a lease and just blew by the 50k mark.... ouch!

Well when you get home at 4pm anf have to be at work at 8pm...NO, I wasnt partying Sat night but at least I showed up at "The Parentals". lol

Guest ddg

werd.......we all do our party to contribute to the party scene..lol....jmt..my car is a buy.....and the miles are racking up..lol..oh well... :-X

Happy B-day Jimmy....Hey dude...I was trying to send u an e-mail..and I don't know why...but its not sending it ?? Anyways I was wondering if u can put me on your list...If possible...Its all good if not possible...Hey by the way have u heard the cd I gave u a while back...?? ALright buddy ..peace out!! Hope 2 see u there....