Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hell Boy

Guest coach

Guest LeVeL

I got me the Free Preview DVD @ Best Buy and it has a bunch of behind the scene stuff in it. it gives you a good preview to what to expect when you see the movie. I feel a bigger understanding of the film aslo.

Guest LeVeL

Those weird flicks like that come with great actions effects and the sound is awesome . I personally can wait to see it on DVD with my 61 inch Toshiba Big Screen.

Guest durrtylexx

It looks ok, nuthin can beat X-Men as far as Comic book based movies are concerned.If you guys like phunky weird shit check out a Japanese flick called Returner its on Pay per view for those of you that have Direct TV or it should be at Blockbuster.Or if you really want some weird shit check out a French flick called City of the lost Children its bananas!!!!!I highly recommend it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D 8) 8) 8)

Guest durrtylexx

bcnjunkie bro its bizare!!Crazy freaky movie if you smoke the cheeba cheeba then spark one up and watch the flick.It will take you on bizzare ride. :P 8) ;D

Guest bcnjunkie

bcnjunkie bro its bizare!!Crazy freaky movie if you smoke the cheeba cheeba then spark one up and watch the flick.It will take you on bizzare ride. :P 8) ;D

will look for it !, thanks !, it does sound really familiar, I think I may have seen it but will check it out !, by the way you live in Weston ?

Guest bcnjunkie

I sure do brother the land of the hot moms!!U can me the orginal MILF hunter..lol ;D

I live in Davie, right next to weston, right off weston rd and Indian Trace (more like Weston than Davie). land of MILF !!!, gotta love it !!!

Guest durrtylexx

No shit BCN we're neighbors dude.I'm off Griffin and Weston RD.Emerald Estates.I work out at the Grid Iron gym..I've lived here for like 7 years dude...

Guest bcnjunkie

I sure do brother the land of the hot moms!!U can me the orginal MILF hunter..lol ;D

funny sh*t! i'm very familiar with the weston soccer moms! where'd you go to high school?

Norht Miami Beach, graduated 89 (should I be feeling old ?), went to BCC, FIU and then Cordon Blue (Paris)

Guest durrtylexx

wow Cordon Blue my cousin just graduated from a culinary institute in West Palm.I graduated from Cooper in 94 and then Bcc and then FAU.

Guest bcnjunkie

I can only imagine yummy hmmm food I'm having a Homer moment...

yeah had lots of those in Paris ! but from time to time we needed some wings and chili nachos. we would pay like $ 8.00 for a bottle of buffalo wing sauce and like $ 4.00 for a can of chili con carne ! The cool thing was Heineken was the cheap beer compared to Budweiser).

One time ordered a burger and got it with a semi cooked egg on top, from that time on I made American Food myself, all I needed was Krispy Kreme and I wouldn't have missed home so much. But french food was superior quality !