Clubplanet Nightlife Community

San Juan Anyone????

CrzyC1414779017

Hey guys and gals!!!!

I am planning to go visit Antonio in San Juan on May 7-9 for the Judge Jules event and explore an area Ive never been to. I will be traveling alone and wondered if anyone else here would have the interest in going also? Tickets on Spirit for that weekend are $211 (with taxes/fees). Please let me know ASAP as I would like to lock in my ticket my the end of the weekend.

Thanks!!!!

:D :D :D

Guest antonio

Yeah, San Juan will have the honor of the official visit of Crzy C, we are right now setting up a receptions committee for her!!!! ;D ;D ;D

Guest AlanS

Wow Carisa, we can't go with you, but we can definately give you some heads up on places to go and see. Gina grew up in PR and most of her family still lives there in San Juan. We were just down there a few weeks ago :) PR is a beautiful island and San Juan a cool city, you'll have a great time!

Guest antonio

Wow Carisa, we can't go with you, but we can definately give you some heads up on places to go and see. Gina grew up in PR and most of her family still lives there in San Juan. We were just down there a few weeks ago :) PR is a beautiful island and San Juan a cool city, you'll have a great time!

Yeah, you now what I mean!! Did you get to go to a good party while you were here? Check out the San Juan page to see a couple reviews from venues. After that, go to the San Juan forum and vote on the poll.

Guest AlanS

Yeah, you now what I mean!! Did you get to go to a good party while you were here? Check out the San Juan page to see a couple reviews from venues. After that, go to the San Juan forum and vote on the poll.

Actually, I haven't been to any proper parties there, but have been to various clubs, etc around Condado, Old San Juan, etc. I'm glad to see there is a "scene" there, I just never really knew about it before.

Props to Cooljunkie for moving into San Juan! I've been checking out your pages and reviews.

Guest r3nz0

Sounds fun. 8)

I'd go, but not if you're gonna get the ticket this week.

PM me and tell me what you would require in order to go....

:o

Guest LeVeL

Cool Carisa have fun mama, hey I looked at Spirit Airlines prices to San Juan and it says $274.35 for Spirit Coach and $379.35 Spirit Plus so somebody is getting hooked up ;). So hit me up on the PM with some suggestions I am in the market to go to Puerto Rico at the end of May early June for my Birthday!!

Guest antonio

Ticket is $226 round-trip with American Airlines. In May 7, Judge Jules is playing at an undisclosed location. This will be a really good venue. Also, for those who are coming in June, we are expecting Deep Dish to perform.

Guest LeVeL

Go check out the Alamo, if possible, try to have sex in there as well, its the best!!!

OK what are you talking about. :o

Guest Cosmigonon

Go check out the Alamo, if possible, try to have sex in there as well, its the best!!!

:o ??? ??? ??? :o