Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Powerplant vs Conjure One - Deep Sleep (Breaks Mix)

Guest obby

Guest obby

New limited bootleg vinyl cut working Powerplant and Conjure One together for "Deep Sleep". A beautiful and melodic pounder that is sure to be one to watch out for on the charts no doubt. The best of both producers brought together to bring you this extremely limited bootleg. Tight percussion and solid throbbing bassline throughout the "Original" mix is sure to keep both you and the dance floor moving. For you break beat freaks like me You can get your Progressive style "Breaks" mix on the flip as well. Full sound sample can be accessed at www.SoundsOfTheUnderground.com

You would be advised to grab this copy while you can as this limited bootleg is not only rare but highly in demand as well.

Sample The "Breaks" Mix Here

http://www.soturecords.com/Deep_Sleep_Breaks_Mix.mp3

Deep_Sleep.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest Rionarayne

Oh. My. God. I've been looking *everywhere* for that song since I heard it once as background music for a site. It was the original version though, and not the remix. Does anyone know where I can possibly download/listen to it? For some reason, soundsoftheunderground.com doesn't work. :(

Thanks so much, I love that song! ^_^

Rionarayne